MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Joined because i'm VERY tempted to get the F3...just a few things:

Fueling below 4k - so what? Remap to make as good as possible...If you have a problem with low rev riding - get a Harley...Ducatis under 2.5k they can give you whiplash and it looks like MV tripples are just as bad...drive it like it should. High revs, high speed.

Has anyone who bought the bike weighed it? I want to see how the curb/wet weight measures up against the competition (CBR600RR, R6, Daytona 675, 848, GSXR600)

How is the standard suspension when pushed hard (track)...should i plan on getting a new shock and cartridge kit at time of purchase or???

If i get this thing, my plan is to break in on the road and then off to the track to wring it's neck!

Marc
848, ZX10R, RS250

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:banghead:

I know...but i can hope :blush:

From searching the internet...it is the lightest middle weight (wet weight) out there - 0.5kg less than the Daytona 675.

If that is true - I'll probably get one, sell the 848/ZX and buy the 1199

:jsm:

Oh yeah - and pigs fly

·
Registered
5 Posts
Saw you had an rs250, than you know how to drive an F3.

For the suspension, front side for the moment is fully stock, rear shock spring is good for driver between 75-80 kg, hydraulics aint that good, basicly only modified the rear shock.

Joined because i'm VERY tempted to get the F3...just a few things:

Fueling below 4k - so what? Remap to make as good as possible...If you have a problem with low rev riding - get a Harley...Ducatis under 2.5k they can give you whiplash and it looks like MV tripples are just as bad...drive it like it should. High revs, high speed.

Has anyone who bought the bike weighed it? I want to see how the curb/wet weight measures up against the competition (CBR600RR, R6, Daytona 675, 848, GSXR600)

How is the standard suspension when pushed hard (track)...should i plan on getting a new shock and cartridge kit at time of purchase or???

If i get this thing, my plan is to break in on the road and then off to the track to wring it's neck!

Marc
848, ZX10R, RS250

1 - 6 of 6 Posts