MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, ive got an mv f4s 750 all in silver, its a y plate, just found this site and thort ild say hi.

have loaded a pic of my bike

Attachments

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Nice bike! Welcome to the forum!

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
welcome dude.

what're you doin' riding on gravel??? :)

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
where are you? I've pegged you in the UK. That's as far as I can get.... :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi welcome, I'm quite new myself, only 20-odd posts but i've found this is a very good site to join if youre an MV owner.

Ace bike mate... well done!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi all, i hope so, gopt a couple of issues with it, like most i suppose, its fell of its side stand, lol

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Wow, a Diamante 1+1. I think those are pretty rare? Isn't the 1+1 Diamante more rare than the solo?

Cool bike. Allan Gibbs used to have one. I had a little bit of a hard time deciding when I finally got mine in early '02. I still hear about it from the wife for not getting the 1+1...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hi, im in birmingham england, im told its a rare one because its all silver but i never beleived it, bought it after having my 916 stolen

turns heads were ever it goes, just slow compared to the new 600,s

Bryan

·
Registered
689 Posts
imnoteasy said:
hi, im in birmingham england, im told its a rare one because its all silver but i never beleived it, bought it after having my 916 stolen

turns heads were ever it goes, just slow compared to the new 600,s

Bryan
As mentioned above, all silver models were called Diamante. How rare teh 1+1 was vs. the monoposto, I don't know. I think the Diamantes in general were pretty rare. I don't think I've ever seen one on the road around here and have only seen a couple at the local dealer.

It may be slower than the latest 600s, but should be faster than your 916 was. I found that I'd lose a couple of bike lengths to a 2000-2001 GSXR750 (in AMA Supersport trim) on the long start/finish straight at one of our local tracks, but I could pass a 998 (not heavily modified).

Regradless, enjoy riding your new toy, and enjoy the heads turning.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Mine is also the Diamante 1+1 and I actually bought it from Birmingham too...Walsall be be exact. However I've got a red nose cone on mine at the mo 'cos it was a cosmetic damage jobbie and I'm (slowly) putting it perfect. I like restoring bikes.

The Diamante bikes are very rare i think but there are some nice pics of them in the member galleries here and there.

Shame about the 916 tho.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
welcome to the site mate....mines a pint of stella.

hope you find the site as time consuming as i do!!!

also, let us know what some of your issues are, im sure some of us would be able to help.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Hi, always nice to get another Brit on the board. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts