MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, Im Gareth and im from Milton Keynes in UK. Just thought id sign up to get info and stuff from fellow enthusiasts!

I dont own an MV but im hoping get an f4 when i can afford it, got a wedding to pay for then a house, but the lady has promiced i can get one then! :highclap:

Just couple of questions as im not too clued up on them yet, do all f4 models have the variable length inlets?

And how much in uk pounds will i pay for a 750 senna?

Cheers everyone
Gareth

PS. feel free to add me to msn! <-

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Dolts said:
hi all, Im Gareth and im from Milton Keynes in UK. Just thought id sign up to get info and stuff from fellow enthusiasts!

I dont own an MV but im hoping get an f4 when i can afford it, got a wedding to pay for then a house, but the lady has promiced i can get one then! :highclap:

Just couple of questions as im not too clued up on them yet, do all f4 models have the variable length inlets?

Cheers everyone
Gareth

Hey Gareth,
welcome to the forum
we're glad you are here

i'll let others answer your questions, who would know better than me

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Dolts said:

Cheers everyone
Gareth

Hate to inform you, but in order to be a member of this forum you need to have your priorities in line.

A true MV enthusiast understands that the Motorcycle comes before the wedding and house. Get the bike first and all other things will fall in line. How do you expect to take care of others if you can't take care of yourself.
Remember the three "B's" neccessary for a man to survive. They are Bikes, Beer and Babes. The order of which changes according to present conditions. No where has it ever been stated....go get married, buy a house, get a volvo and then get a bike. If you want to that, make it easy on yourself...find the woman you hate the most, buy her a house and be done with it.
Good luck.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Dolts said:

Cheers everyone
Gareth

Welcome to the forum!!!! Obviously, don't take lewdog's comment seriously, although he's right about the order of priorities :)

The variable length inlets started with the Tamburini, if I remember correctly, but I am not certain. As far as I know, no 750 has these.

The senna is a fine bike. I hope you mange to get one.

·
Registered
328 Posts
style_one said:
not only did it start with the tam, it is exclusive to the tam...oops, and veltro i believe.
Wow, I'de love to see the dyno chart if someone transferred the variable intakes to a 1000R and was able to tune it right.

The variable intakes are for low end torque, right? So the Tambo should actually be more powerful than the 1000R almost everywhere but the tippity-top of the RPM range.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
lewdog998 said:
Hate to inform you, but in order to be a member of this forum you need to have your priorities in line.

A true MV enthusiast understands that the Motorcycle comes before the wedding and house. Get the bike first and all other things will fall in line. How do you expect to take care of others if you can't take care of yourself.
Remember the three "B's" neccessary for a man to survive. They are Bikes, Beer and Babes. The order of which changes according to present conditions. No where has it ever been stated....go get married, buy a house, get a volvo and then get a bike. If you want to that, make it easy on yourself...find the woman you hate the most, buy her a house and be done with it.
Good luck.

Welcome to the forum, I laughed out loud at the quote above ....but you know what after I stopped laughing I realised that its true!!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Certainly all started with the Tamburini, its one of the many things that keeps this model exclusive...and elusive to most!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Hi Gareth, You live in roundabout city then! :jsm: Sorry I couldn't resist that one. Welcome to the forum. :) To answer your question, I haven't seen a 750 Senna for sale in the UK for ages. The last one I recall was in Essex I think and the guy was asking about £10,000. It depends just how much you want a Senna, because as you probably know, D & K in Stoke are selling 1000S F4's for £10k. I don't think I would be prepared to pay any more than £8500 and it would have to be a totally mint example otherwise I would opt for the 1 litre S but that's just me. :blah:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
lewdog998 said:

Good luck.
i'm going to print out this reply and hang it on my wall at work...

i hang it here in the house.... but, my wife would come looking for you :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 11 of 11 Posts