MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, new to forum, but lurked for a while. No MV at present, but like the look of the forthcoming Dragster RR. Any thoughts on riding position, durability/strength of spoked rims on rough i.e. Aussie, country roads, recommended dealer for SE QLD area? I'm outside Kilcoy, Somerset Dam way. Cheers.:)

·
Registered
17,191 Posts
Welcome Y1.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Hi all, new to forum, but lurked for a while. No MV at present, but like the look of the forthcoming Dragster RR. Any thoughts on riding position, durability/strength of spoked rims on rough i.e. Aussie, country roads, recommended dealer for SE QLD area? I'm outside Kilcoy, Somerset Dam way. Cheers.:)
Welcome !
I have the currect version Dragster, rides like a charm. Riding position is good for me (1,78m).
6100km no problem, getting my sprag fixed as a precaution, she gave me some strange sounds twice at starting

I really don't like the RR spoked rims but I do like the new color scheme and the EAS 2.0

Can't give you any advice on aussie dealers but plenty of aussies on the forum, ENJOY !!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Can understand how you feel, I just joined the MV family back in August with my first MV. The excitement and prestige of owning such rare bike (In Singapore) but coupled with fear also due to the scarcity of competent mechanics and parts availability. So far all I can attest to is the bike DOES turn heads and rides like no other bikes in both good and bad ways but the sound and power does knock your brain into the back of your skull while simultaneously blowing your ear drums off! No comment on the dragster experience yet. Lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts