MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Newbie Intro :)

How's it going fellow MV enthusiast! My name's Justin and yes I am a newb. I'll be in the market for a used MV F4 750 early next year so i thought I would introduce myself. I'm use to my old aprilia V-Twin bikes so the MV will definitely be something different. Hopefully I'll talk to lots of you soon since I'm sure I will have a million questions. Talk to you all soon :)

Justin

·
Registered
338 Posts
Nice Aprilia and certainly doesn't look old. Welcome aboard!

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Hi Justin - welcome aboard!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hey buddy, welcome to the MVagusta.net forums! Lots of great people around here that really know there stuff. I just bought an MV (coming from a Ducati) and cant see myself riding anything else!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey thanks for the warm welcome you guys. I'm still torn between a 996 and the MV. Either way I think I will be very happy :)

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Welcome! Are you sure you want the 750? Coming from a RSV I guess it would be better to choose the 1000.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Hi Justin. I used to have a 996 and a 750 F4, both great bikes, so is your Aprillia BTW. I think in your shoes I would go for the F4 and my usual advice is try and get one of the later Evo models with a few extra HP if you can. :stickpoke Welcome to the site. :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
A VERY BIG WELCOME to you. We hope that you will contribute as well to our beloved hobby. MOTORCYCLES, especially Italian Motorcycles. About the bikes you are considering to buy, just think of what you want cause both bikes are great but totally different (V twin Vs 4 in line cylinders)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts