MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Been lurking around on this board and finally decided to join. I'm sure I will learn alot of stuff on this board.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Hopefully we will learn a lot of stuff from you too Sloduck. :) Have you got a MV mate? if so tell us all about it, if you haven't, tell us which ones you like. Welcome to the site by the way. :)

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Welcome :drummer:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
This board is much like the bike itself....it's all about quality, not quantity.

This may not be the biggest board on the planet*, but it does have the highest quality members and posts considering...

*Being the biggest MV Board doesn't apply to this comment, lol.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the warm welcome..... :)

I have an AGO and this is my first MV. Bought it Christmas of 2004 from GP Motorcycle in San Diego. I am in Northern California (Bay Area). I just love Italian bikes. Owned multiple Ducati's in the past and just sold my 996S. I have been debating to either get a Ducati Monster S4RS or MV Brutale 910R. Again, thanks for all the warm welcome. :blush:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MV-999R said:
Great to see you here Sloduck :guitarist :)

Still have the AGO, huh? Nice :king:
Yeah. Just can't see myself selling it. Endup selling the 996 instead.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Triple Seven said:
Hey Sloduck welcome to this great site. Are you the same Sloduck from MVowners.com? The same Sloduck that won my MV Corse shirt? :)
Yeap! That's me. What happen to your site?

ps
Thanks for the shirt, very nice. My daugther enjoying it.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Sloduck! Welcome....guess things are good, so an Ago is why you sold your 929...sheesh! :eek:

BTW, the 910R has it all over the Monster, not much of a choice there really. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts