MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys I finally ended up here after deciding the Brutale is the motorcycle I'm looking for. I've had a 1098, HyperMotard 1100, and currently a SV650 S & 2007 Harley V-rod over the past 3 months. Obviously I've been searching for the right bike and the Brutale is it. :brutale:

I have to sell/trade my V-rod before moving on so if you guys know a buyer let me know! I just wanted to drop in and say hello :blah:

What years are best for the Brutale? I know I want at least a 910 or newer. I'll be searching through the threads over the next few days and trying to discover as much as possible.

Thanks!
Jeremy

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have an 07 910R and love it. Haven't experienced any issues with her.

Dump the Harley and get a Brutale! It's what I did and I am not looking back.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I looked at a used 910 R and loved it but this particular example was a bit too worn. I am still looking however!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I`m considering selling my B 1078 RR:banghead:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just got a 1090rr and its a fantastic bike. Sold a v-rod muscle and ktm superduke. Nice smooth ride in town by switching it out of sport mode. Get it up in the revs and it pulls like crazy. Enough low end that you dont even need to slip the clutch to get going.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
A low km 2008+ (910R or 1078RR) - this will be the replacement to my own 750 when I got the cash to upgrade her.

...mind you a 989R wouldn't be too bad either

Cheers

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Not a fan of the pillion seat cover looking like a bubble. Dump the belly pan to. I love the exhaust, doubles as a wine bottle holder!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Guess I know your opinion on the hidden blue LED glow lights I'm having installed........(no I'm not). hehehe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts