MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow bikers.
I would like to introduce myself i`m Taureg guys :smile2:
I have just bought my first MV Agusta Turismo it will hopefully be arriving at my home here in East Anglia,England from wakefield north of the country i`m so looking forward to the Italian goddess.
I have two BMW`s both twins R1200GS & R1200RT the RT is the bike thats finding a new home in part x for the MV.
The RT is to heavy for me as my lower back is on its way out the MV is so light and nibble and such a joy to ride i dont think i will be sad to see the old girl go as its ruined a few holidays touring in Europe.
Will put a few pics on here of the MV Turismo when i get her.>:)

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Hello and welcome,

Congrats on your upcoming Turismo.
Which color scheme did you choose? Lots of options available.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Welcome mate, same as you got rid of the heavy BMW and even heavier KTM and the TV is such a fun bike to ride.

·
Administrator
20,388 Posts
Welcome to the family !!!

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
A warm welcome from down under - glad to have you in the family

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
That's exciting! Welcome. Looking forward to seeing your first pics!
Don't forget to include upir moto/s in your signature. It helps in the long run.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Your going to love it! I've ridden the Turismo Veloce Lusso SCS and fell in love with it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome! I enjoy a BMW R850R and a Brutale 910 and is fun and curiouse how different they are. You will experience something similar.

The BMW is like a warm hug of your mum, and the MV is like the lascive smile of your secret lover, hahaha.

Enjoy! And post a pic. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts