MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello to all.... I was informed to introduce myself so here I am.

Now the owner of a New to me 2007 Biposto F4R. Its the exact bike I sought after a while back that recently became available, I was fortunate enough to grab it.
I'm a POWER junkie.... :mouthwate always looking for more, and I use it!!! Unfortunately sometimes I REALLY use it!!!
:brutale: :f4::brutale: :f4:
Now that I'm doing some racing in WERA http://www.teflon434.com, I'm using that power in the right places.....:blah::blah:

Usually I'm all go b4 show, [once known to have a wickedly fast junkyard srad750] nowadays it seems, due to the taste in machines I have chosen, its becoming a 60/40 blend and I'm starting to like it!!!

The machine I have has Carbon bits, FBF Full System, Lightweight Wheels, I believe the ECU may be flashed... seems stock to me, Had a pin hole in the radiator, that I had repaired, FBF Rearsets, Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreen, MV Gascap (I hate), Modified Rear Turnsignals and invisi-bra upper cowling & headlight protection.

I have plans to change a few things.... Jus thoughts for now.

Show
Powdercoat Frame
Powdercoat Swingarm
Powdercoat/Anodize Subframe
A little more Carbon
Aftermarket Levers
Seats (after seeing stuff by ADE)
4 exhaust Tips

GO!!!!!!!
Programmable ECU.... goin Nutz on this one.... info overload....:banghead:
Velocity Stacks
Injectors
Head Gaskets

Jus thoughts for now, haven't researched it all but this board has been very HELPFUL

Thanx to all that have contributed the positive wealth of information

Now I will go prepare to ride the PISS outta my new machine!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Right on ! Welcome to the cult :smoking:

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Welcome! I am with you, speed/power is an adiction worth every penny!

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
Hey!! another Y-bike owner!!! sweet.....

You bought the bike from one of my friends, friend....forgot his name though. he also owned a 999r Parts Unlimited bike.

Anyways.... Glad that you are on here.... welcome and good to see another Atlanta Mv rider.

There's a lot of work involved in powder coating the frames, and swing arm, but if you have the time, then it's all good. The main thing is the taking apart of everything.... good luck with this task as it is a lot to coat the frame plates, frame, swing arm and such.... but it will look way better than the crap job that Mv does.

You got a great bike there!!! I hate that I can't remember the first owners name.... but he definately rode the bike like it was made for!!

:smoking:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey!! another Y-bike owner!!! sweet.....

You bought the bike from one of my friends, friend....forgot his name though. he also owned a 999r Parts Unlimited bike.

Anyways.... Glad that you are on here.... welcome and good to see another Atlanta Mv rider.

There's a lot of work involved in powder coating the frames, and swing arm, but if you have the time, then it's all good. The main thing is the taking apart of everything.... good luck with this task as it is a lot to coat the frame plates, frame, swing arm and such.... but it will look way better than the crap job that Mv does.

You got a great bike there!!! I hate that I can't remember the first owners name.... but he definately rode the bike like it was made for!!

:smoking:
YES!!! Y-Bike... need to ride it more tho.

Your friends friend name is Sam, the original owner, He still has the Xerox 999R.

Sam sold the bike to a mutual friend who rode the bike for about 25 miles within close to a years time and realized he didn't ride enough to want to keep the bike, Now I have it.

Powdercoating shouldn't be a prob as long as I don't aquire other toys during the downtime, then its possible to end up like my 99R6 Bassboat Project

Still in Pieces!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
for pure curiosity....how much?

HAHA! I don't kiss and tell!! But what's most important is I feel I have a GREAT DEAL and was fortunate enough to make the purchase.:drummer:

I will say this... If I worked for Harley & had the opportunity to grab this bike I'd jump on it!! :smoking:

So I JUMPED!!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
looks like an m3 wheel in your garage? where's the rest of the car?

also, tell me more about that carbon bike in the back ground!! looks pretty hot so far...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
looks like an m3 wheel in your garage? where's the rest of the car?

also, tell me more about that carbon bike in the back ground!! looks pretty hot so far...
:mouthwate B M W :mouthwate My next one is definitely the sportbike... Next to the "Bike Garage" is an E36 M3 Sedan, E36 M3 Cab & E53 4.8is

Although I hate to say it.... :green: The NEW MB is pulling my strings and calling my emotions where I'm to the point of finding an attorney to SUE the company because it has to be ILLEGAL for the company to build such a car and sprinkle "crack" all over it..... :jsm: :wtf: !!!!

:mouthwate :mouthwate :mouthwate C 63 AMG :mouthwate :mouthwate :mouthwate I'm addicted!!!! I'm jus waiting on a STEAL although the dealer by my residence has the exact pkg. car that I want (besides color) sitting on the lot.... I go there almost every 3 days.... I have memorized the V.I.N... did I say ADDICTED!!

As far as the Y-Bike DJESTER could prob tell you more. I purchased it because of an old passion before I was conquered by motorized 2 wheels. I started going "FAST" on bicycles and performed ground acrobatics on my TORKER280 "getting Air" on the full and half pipes... that's all another story..... HA!!!

Hmmm, I'm gonna start getting stealthy if i take more pics. :laughing: Or clean up the garage... whew... don't want to think about it.

For the inquiring minds Who knows THIS pic????

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts