MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm new one here. i'm from croatia (that is quite close to italy :) ). i'm not owner of mv augusta but i'm big fan (f4 model). i hope i'll buy f4 one day. until then i have suzuki gsxr 600 k6 (before that i had ninja 636). nice to be here.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hi Barbar.. one of my best friends is from Bosnia.. I always say how much i'd like to visit his country and he keeps saying how much i don't.. very funny guy. Welcome!

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Welcome and let's hope you get an MV some time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks everybody. it feels nice and welcome here. i'm from zagreb (capital of croatia).Heno, Split is beautiful, old churces and buildings from past times, nice beaches around town and beautiful girls :) hey netizen bosnia is also beautiful...mountains, canyons, rivers...nice.

dearpixel, biking in croatia...hm...roads leading to the coast are nice...lot's of long curves through forests and then scenario changes from forests to the rockies etc...lots of curves which you can pass very fast.something like in italy. and bikers are...two types...city slickers who bought bikes just to show of...and real bikers like me and my crew :) we bought our bikes to really ride...really really..sometimes to agressive...i had a crush last summer on my ninja...i broke a few bones (pelvis, wrist.... :) now i'm back again even craizer :) i was oredering my suzuki when i was still in the hospital...my friends told me i was crazy :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Hi Barbar. I hope you get your dream bike soon :smoking: .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey mv. where are you from? are you from croatia? yeah, i'm often in rijeka...grobnik. how about you?

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
barbar said:
hey mv. where are you from? are you from croatia? yeah, i'm often in rijeka...grobnik. how about you?
Nope not from Croatia.
I'm from Portugal but know some guys in Italy that sometimes go to Rijeka.

Hope you get your MV soon :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts