MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saw this windscreen and bellypan in Tokyo motorcycle show....

Do you think it looks good?

·
Registered
131 Posts
fugly as fug..would probably be pretty effective though on long trips...

right click on the X, copy & paste the properties into your browser.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Then loaded after I posted with my post there????? Just to make me look stupid. I think the screen looks too high from the pic. The belly pan looks OK and does sort of clean up the underneath (especially if you have a cat on?)

·
Registered
720 Posts
Sko Brutale said:
Saw this windscreen and bellypan in Tokyo motorcycle show....

Do you think it looks good?

End of the world....Buy a BMW :jsm: :jsm:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Kills the the bike. Belly pan takes all the curves/lines from the bike, I certianly do not favor the look.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anyone knows abour co2 settings for a brutale s??? I don´t know if it´s normale that my bike detonates when the rpm are coming back...

·
Registered
32 Posts
screen is not brutale, but the belly with all the junk on our roads- i would order one too keep the motor clean and protected; since i have seen what a thrown rock will do at speed to a crank case............sko, any info on how to get a hold of a belly pan......as long as it is well put together (like mv hard ware)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
FUBAR said:
screen is not brutale, but the belly with all the junk on our roads- i would order one too keep the motor clean and protected; since i have seen what a thrown rock will do at speed to a crank case............sko, any info on how to get a hold of a belly pan......as long as it is well put together (like mv hard ware)
I am still searching for the brand of them....will let you guys know. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts