MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow F3 owners, I picked up my Marilyn a couple of weeks ago so I wanted to properly introduce her to the forum. This is my first new bike and I must say it was worth the wait and I'm so happy I decided to go for an F3. I'm about 100 miles away from the first service and I'm really excited to see what she can do past 6k rpm which just like most of you it's been difficult to stay under. I hope to learn a lot from this forum and look forward to share my experiences with this beauty.

What are you guys using to clean your bikes? Have not tried any products yet as I would like to know what you guys recommend

·
Registered
570 Posts
Welcome aboard! I personally use car washing soap to wash my bikes. I then dry them off with a leaf blower or air hose so I don't have to wipe it with a towel or chamie. Any name brand wax is good. Just remove wax with a microfiber towel to prevent scratches. Again, welcome. I dig the red shoes too

·
Registered
240 Posts
Congrats on an awesome first bike! Have fun & be careful of the crazy cagers out there, they don't like to watch out for those of us on two wheels. Well they'll certainly be able to see those shoes:yo:
Cheers,
Glenn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts