MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MV appear to have launched a new updated website.

http://www.mvagusta.com/en/

What a shame that some of the content on the new site is woefully out of date. The UK dealer listings include quite a number of dealers that no longer exist. Nice try MV but you really need to do better.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Out of date...? I think the website looks amazing and just up to date.

Nice overview of the models, and a 360 view aswell. What more can you ask for as a potentional buyer.
As for the dealers that might be updated in the near future but they already launch the new "graphics"

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Nothing in the 'shop' when I looked on Friday, although I thought those pages could just be carried over.

Perhaps we should give it a few days during the 'transition process'.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The website looks great but I think it is very poor to be listing a number of dealers which have been closed for some time including one that was involved in the fraudent sale of motorcycles which MV hadn’t been paid for and left innocent purchasers with bikes they couldn’t register or sell.

The new website lists 22 dealers on the UK mainland when the actual number is around 12.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Nothing in the 'shop' when I looked...
On the website nothing yet...

But forget MV parts, they also updated the MV facebook shop page.
Scratched the Rivale and the Stradale,
but offer unbeatable deals on other models.
If you wish to download your MV it's here :surprise: MV facebook shop

Attachments

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
I think the new Homepage is looking good.
The Shop has not much in it yet.
Noticeable is that the American's will get some DOT approved Helmets. New Manufacturers with Nolan, X-Lite and Schuberth.
A few accessories for I-Phones and things.
Yeah the Blauer Jackets. What about these, sweaters with armour? But waterproof, windproof, etc. hmmm.

·
Super Moderator
22,324 Posts
No mirrors, either....

·
Registered
299 Posts
I recall the older site not displaying with mirrors. Feel like thats pretty standard, at least for sport bikes.

When did MV stop selling B4 brutale? I thought they were still in the line-up...

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
The website looks great but I think it is very poor to be listing a number of dealers which have been closed for some time including one that was involved in the fraudent sale of motorcycles which MV hadn’t been paid for and left innocent purchasers with bikes they couldn’t register or sell.

The new website lists 22 dealers on the UK mainland when the actual number is around 12.
Been advised that MV are on the case and it will be updated:grin2::grin2:

·
Registered
1,217 Posts

I have been advised that MV are aware of the errors in the UK dealer list and are reviewing

·
Registered
30 Posts
So... The 675 F3 tops out at 251, but the more powerful F3 800 tops out at 240?

This is why I love Italians. When you are on such a beautiful bike, does the top speed actually matter?

Z...

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Yeah thats definitly a mistake or mixup

The F3 675 reached 281km/h on speedometer in a video. And ofcourse these speedometers arent 100% accurate. So roughly 270km/h real top speed?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts