MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Yes, Yes & Yes!

I'd had the extreme privilege of seeing many of those photos during the build. But I must say, seeing them all together in that fashion is fantastic (and that's an understatement) :yo:

Following that magnificent creation around Phillip Island on my America is something that I will forever treasure with my motorcycling CV of fondest memories and that, really is saying something! :)

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Very cool J,loved watching it all coming together. Great job on the video

·
Registered
576 Posts
Hi J.

It's nice to see that Lauren is as good a video maker as Albert is a bike maker.....wonderful on both counts. Thanks.

Dorian.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Great video, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Absolutely phenomenal work done by Albert, I knew he was a mechanical genius, but had no idea of his soup-to-nuts restoration capabilities. I'm lucky he is a fellow PA resident for when I need some TLC for one of my 4's!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Thanks Nathan.........how is my little baby going :jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:
Your baby is going well. It sits in the front entry. I do need to one thing to it at the moment. Last ride I had on her I noticed oil on the front left fork, so need to get some fork seals. I also have a full fairing for her, not sure if going to fit it or not.

·
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Your baby is going well. It sits in the front entry. I do need to one thing to it at the moment. Last ride I had on her I noticed oil on the front left fork, so need to get some fork seals. I also have a full fairing for her, not sure if going to fit it or not.
N, a pic? :mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi J.

It's nice to see that Lauren is as good a video maker as Albert is a bike maker.....wonderful on both counts. Thanks.

Dorian.
D, yes agree:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: and the more detailed version of events is on Bold Precision Facebook; amazing reading:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Registered
148 Posts
I feel horrible now for posting a picture of her, she is being loved though. On a side note we could always do a swap with her big brother....

·
Super Moderator
22,836 Posts
Sweet :smoking:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts