MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
and that's what it's all about. i think AStar, and Arai should use it for product posters. really well composed shot. hmmm, i think i'm going to get geared up and try that while my bike is on the stand. a little photoshop blur/channel manipulation and BOOM!! ME TOO!! :laughing:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Good pic Pete. :) I hate rain too, :rant: we had about 2 inches of the stuff fall in about an hour this morning!! :lightning I hope it dries up on Monday. DYNO Day!!! :drummer:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Pete - GREAT shot.
which model Arai is that? I cant seem to find that print pattern anywhere around here....it matches the MV logo so well

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
style_one said:
and that's what it's all about. i think AStar, and Arai should use it for product posters. really well composed shot. hmmm, i think i'm going to get geared up and try that while my bike is on the stand. a little photoshop blur/channel manipulation and BOOM!! ME TOO!! :laughing:
Hehe..........must try that Style... will save me trackday money. I must say I'm really impressed with the AStars leathers. By far and away the best piece of kit I've purchased for the money. So comfy, so secure, and look great with the MV....the Arai, well yes it's great, but it's noisy. For the money, I think there are cheaper alternatives on the market that are 99% as good. My Shark RSV-R is almost as good, and cost a hell of a lot less.

I love having good gear, it makes me feel secure, confident, which helps my riding. Sounds stupid i know, but being wrapt up in quality safety items is a must for me.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Velocemoto said:
I love having good gear, it makes me feel secure, confident, which helps my riding. Sounds stupid i know, but being wrapt up in quality safety items is a must for me.
well we all know that good looking gear is good for 10hp to the wheel! :drummer:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts