MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon all.

I have just purchased a 2015 Turismo Veloce and think the bike is superb really happy with it.

I believe various people have mentioned about the Bluetooth/app issues however I have managed to put my iPhone without any issues.

I believe there is an app for this bike? Does anybody know what the app is called and is it on the AppStore?

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
22,332 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks all, does anyone know what the app is called when it is available?

Is there any other info I should be aware of with this bike issues, benefits etc???

Cheers

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome Turismo2015! Enjoy the bike it's awesome!

I've been in touch with MV about the app and am awaiting a further update, as soon as I hear from them I'll post on here.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Is there any other info I should be aware of with this bike issues, benefits etc???

Cheers
Congrats and welcome.

There are a couple of issues that some owners have had - various threads here. Fwiw I haven't had any issues other than I still have my screen telling me service is over due (dealer could get that reset - computer issues). I don't think the problems have stranded anyone but there seem to be a few "Monday bikes" out there.

Benefits - having stupid grin on my face every time I climb off the bike. This is probably my favorite bike I've ever owned/ridden. It essentially is a sport bike that is comfortable (I'm 6'1"), can carry stuff including my wife, has cruise control and heated grips.

The only mod I've done is swapping to QD pipes and I love the result - more snarl but not crazy loud (I have the baffles in) and it seems to have opened up the engine a bit. Just about 4K miles, looking forward to swapping to some stickier rubber when these tires are gone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts