MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys and Gals,

I am from london, my company is one of the the sponsors and part of the new and only MV Agusta factory backed team to race in the UK in 2007 if you want to be kept informed of the Developments and updates let me know, I will be in discusions with Alvin this week with regard to a racing section of the site I am sure if the interest is there we will be able to accomodate it.

If you wish to discuss any ideas please pm me.

Vinnie

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Sure, I'd want to know what's happening.

First off, what class? Superbike? Superstock? Or is it not BSB?

The things you do to the bike would be nice to know, without letting loose any secrets of course...

·
Registered
56 Posts
It would be great to keep informed of your progress. Even from Aus I'd love to hear of MV doing well.

Good luck with the venture.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Hey that's pretty cool, Vinnie :smoking:

Sure we want to know everything about the MV UK based team :yo: :yo:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
yes im very interested in your team in the brit champs, superstock isnt it? ive been keeping up with the forum on the bsb website, who are the riders likely to be? will there be any mv merchandise n stickers etc , will you try and do hospitality for any mv owners , best of luck in your venture ill be cheering you on for sure :devil:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi all, thank you for questions and interest.

The team will consist of two riders one BSB and one Superstock.

All further details will be released shortly.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Yep i'd defo be interested.. just finished racing with N/Era on a Mille, and MV will be used next year on track.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts