MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just picked it up. Runs rides is awesome!!!

Can't upload a picture because I'm on the iPhone but here's a link

Www.theknightrider.tumblr.com

Hope that works...

So if anyone needs me to haul anything let me know

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Will haul anything as long as no hills involved!!!

I want one... saw them every where in Italy!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually only downhill...
It's really cool and has a bench seat so I can make moves on the wife
I just hope Dorian can find me the windshield wiper

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's actually pretty cool. Has high and low. Reverse. Shifter and brakes on floor which work great. Can't wait to get it home and clean it up. Getting a lot of looks with it on the trailer on the way home

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A collector in California had it

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
If I were you I wouldn't restore it, it looks great just as it is.

Maybe you could apply an MV logo and have the name and address of an old MV garage (in Italy of course) hand painted on the doors. In old style, just like in the days when the motocarro was built.

And then run around town with your other old MV on the back. That would be really cool!

I've got too much imagination again...

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh the patina is fabulous and it's in great shape. I am a chef so I'm having a magnet made to put on the door for when I go pick produce at the farms. I also thought about a handpainted Mv logo

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
That would be perfect for taking the bikes to a show or better still, a track day. Just imagine arriving in the van with a race prepped F4 in tow. Way cool. great find.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
That would be perfect for taking the bikes to a show or better still, a track day. Just imagine arriving in the van with a race prepped F4 in tow. Way cool. great find.
Do you know how scary that would be Russ?

I had the pleasure of driving an Ape on a overseas trip and I was terrified of tipping it over, as soon as you braked a little hard or got off balance it felt like it would fall over onto its side, admittedly I was probably going a little quicker than they were probably ever meant to be driven at ;)

With a Race prepped F4 on the back it would vey scary indeed but having said that - WHAT a friggin' entrance you'd MAKE!!! Way cool indeed :yo:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There are TONS of shows here in Colorado. Most of them close to my house. I figure what better way to bring the bikes to the show than in an MV right? And yes Rob it its definitely a little scary in that thing. Believe me I have thought about all these things I even thought about bringing it IN the trailer to the track and having it be my pit ride.
Plus the F4s here are still a bit out of my price range..I mean I still havent found one I like...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts