MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,been off bikes a few years last bike was a kawa 1100 gpz ( sorry guys )went to a bike dealer to view a bike i saw in mag saw the mv in the shop and fell for them,i think there the best build quality that ive ever seen,put a deposit on a 910R and should have it next month.I live in uk so cant wait for fine weather.saw the threads about age iam 44 and thought time to get back on the road.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Welcome on board, Reno. I also get back on moto on my 38 years, now I'am 41.

Enjoy your Brutale, it's a amazing bike.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Welcome... do you have a date for delevery of your 910 R ? My dealer says end of this month....

Oh age.... 44 but feel like a teenager!!!!!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
You are as old as you feel. At 47 I'm not about to hang my bike boots up just yet! Welcome to MVAgusta.net heno42666. :)

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Been told next month for delivery of 910R, real shock today trying to get insurance quotes,i got quotes for the 910 before putting order in for the 910R and was told about £500 full comp got told today one quote of £5000!!!! had to laugh realy but if thet dont wana insure me they should just say so, ill try again tomorrow,dealer said no 910R is on road here yet,anyone got any ideas for qhotes iam in uk ,that qhote was caroline nash.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts