MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

New here and thought it only polite to do a quick intro.
Took delivery of a Silver 2005 910 Brutale today, my first MV. Came to me in Sydney from an excellent home in Queensland here in Australia.
The previous owner (may be a member here?) did what appears to be a great job of fixing all the common problems in the bike, so hopefully all I will have to do is ride the bloody thing!
Its definitely way, way different than anything I have ever ridden before and is gunna take some serious getting used to, but hey, that's what makes motorcycles fun ain't it??
Anyway, happy to be on board and be able to ask a heap of dumb questions in the future.

Kel

·
Registered
654 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate. You've got yourself a cracker of a bike there. I've had my 910s (silver/red) since 2008 and I still love it. the handling is brilliant, and the power is too addictive.
The Forum is a great place for information and a laugh. A good bunch of people. I can't remember how much help I've received here. Without these people MV ownership would not have been so trouble free!!:brutale:
Some pics would be nice.

Dave.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome Kel, you will have to join us when the weather warms up for a MV ride. Forum is great and a great bunch of people.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts