MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Carly and I've recently joined the site. My boyfriend seaeagle46 has shared his passion for MV Agusta with me and it has certainly rubbed off. I never thought I would be a bike lover but we went to the Superbikes in Phillip Island earlier this year and I was surprised by how much I enjoyed myself. Next up is the Moto GP in Oct-Nov, and I am really looking forward to it.
I love pillioning (is that a word?) and have enjoyed some lovely day rides out into country Victoria and NSW. Now I am dreaming of having my own bike some day.
I look forward to getting to know some of you and hopefully go on a ride with some.

Carly
:f4::yo:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome to the world of MV Carly - enjoy the ride! :naughty:

:brutale:

·
Registered
520 Posts
welcome Carly...from up over!
Melbourne is a great city...pity I never had a bike when I was over there.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Welcome Carly and I'm sure you will enjoy the forum....but keep an eye on those fiesty ones ;-)

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Getting your Licence?

Hi Carly, Welcome to the MV family & Congratulations on your wonderful boyfriend (you know where to send the cheque seaeagle46) :)

Once you start riding you'll probably love pillioning far less - that's what happend with my wife! She got her licence last December (first go :yo:) & is a now a Vespa scooter chick demon, of course, when she kicks over to her full unrestricted licence this Decembr she wants to ride one of the MVs & has her eye on the 350s - that's going to be a scary experience watching two of my babies 'flying solo' :) But just like the Vespa she'll grow wings soon enough,

Hope to catch up with you both sooner or later for a ride - it might inpsire my wife to pillion again :laughing:

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Welcome to the forum Carly. I'm sure you'll enjoy it and end up spending way too much time here :)
Since your boyfriend has already got a Brutale, you may as well set your eyes on owning an F4.:naughty:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Once you start riding you'll probably love pillioning far less

Hi MVista,
I hope I don't lose my love of pillioning, I do believe there must be no greater feeling than flying solo. But..... I do enjoy getting to snuggle in close to my baby :heart:

Thanks for the welcome, and hopefully I'll be up in Sydney for a ride soon :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome to the forum Carly. I'm sure you'll enjoy it and end up spending way too much time here :)
Since your boyfriend has already got a Brutale, you may as well set your eyes on owning an F4.:naughty:

Hey Cash_Dawg,
Sorry to disappoint but... I do prefer my bikes naked :smoking:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Hi MVista,
I hope I don't lose my love of pillioning, I do believe there must be no greater feeling than flying solo. But..... I do enjoy getting to snuggle in close to my baby :heart:

Thanks for the welcome, and hopefully I'll be up in Sydney for a ride soon :)
aaaawwwww :eek: Looks like a keeper seaeagle46 :)

Look forward to meeting you eventually and of course debuting Mrs Mvista although she's more like Ms Vesparada these days...:laughing: Have fun :yo:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts