MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just recently picked up a 2006 F4 1000S with only 3,500 miles on it and a full BODIS titanium exhaust. :yo: I paid $10,000 out the door, which I believe was a fair price. I'd be curious to hear what everyone else might think...

It hasn't been delivered yet, but I can't hardly wait. The last bike I had was 2003 Suzuki TL1000R vtwin which I loved and still miss to this day. I'm sure the MV will quickly take care of that. :f4:

Just checking in to say hey to everyone. I'll need to start poking around the site to see what needs to be learned about this awesome machine. Feel free to chime in with any suggestions, recommendations, or anything else they may be helpful. Looking forward to playing a part...!

·
Administrator
18,841 Posts
Welcome to the family!! Great bikes. Depending on your locale and routine rides getting the upgraded water pump kit might be a worthwhile investment.....

Don't over tighten the chain, don't over tighten the rear hub pinch bolts, don't pressure wash...ever.

Enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought it for $10,000. This included the full BODIS exhaust, PCIII, and fully tuned. I've been watching the F4's for sometime and this seemed like fair price...

·
Vendor
5,157 Posts
Welcome to the forum.In my opinion that is a fair price with that low mileage.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts