MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well....hello there.

I'm new to this forum. I've been lurking around every now and then, but figured I'd register and become visible. I don't have an MV....yet. I'm looking into possibly getting an MV, but not sure yet what model, size, etc. I'll be lurking and probably asking some stupid questions, so hope you guys don't mind. :blah: :blah: Take it easy.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Welcome Carambola to the forum. Feel free to look around. Recently, there have been many posts by similar people in search of the appropriate MV for their life style. You'll find all kinds of discussion/threads on that topic.

Feel free to submit some of you "finer" bikes to the forum "registry" (next to "home" & "forum", even if they are not MV... ;)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kamranmarashi said:
Welcome Carambola to the forum. Feel free to look around. Recently, there have been many posts by similar people in search of the appropriate MV for their life style. You'll find all kinds of discussion/threads on that topic.

Feel free to submit some of you "finer" bikes to the forum "registry" (next to "home" & "forum", even if they are not MV... ;)
shoo shoo....get away :stickpoke are you talking about the other side....the duc side.... :) maybe such as this fatso riding a yellow bike next to you.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
spalding12 said:
ask away
we're thrilled you've joined us
let us know more about you and the riding you want to do.....
that will help us guide you towards your ultimate destiny with MV
Thank you Greg. Well, if you must know....I've had the bug for a Ducati 999R, but I've decided to see what else is out there. I ride a Duc right now. i don't have much time to ride, but enjoy bikes quite a bit. kamran is the one that drug me in here, so if I miss behave..... :drummer: blame it on him. :)

I'm not an agressive rider. i want to get out when I can and enjoy a good ride, but always want to come home to my wife and my 2yr old, which reminds me I should be getting home soon. I'm an SBK type of a person, and I love the Tamburini (who wouldn't), but its a bit rich for my blood...

I'm thinking something used like a 750 or a solid 1000. We'll see what turns up. Thank you for making me feel welcomed.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
carambola said:
Thank you Greg. Well, if you must know....I've had the bug for a Ducati 999R, but I've decided to see what else is out there. I ride a Duc right now. i don't have much time to ride, but enjoy bikes quite a bit. kamran is the one that drug me in here, so if I miss behave..... :drummer: blame it on him. :)

I'm not an agressive rider. i want to get out when I can and enjoy a good ride, but always want to come home to my wife and my 2yr old, which reminds me I should be getting home soon. I'm an SBK type of a person, and I love the Tamburini (who wouldn't), but its a bit rich for my blood...

I'm thinking something used like a 750 or a solid 1000. We'll see what turns up. Thank you for making me feel welcomed.
i have lusted over the 999R for a long time
my dealer, in fact, has not one, but TWO Xerox editions on the showroom floor (by mistake)...
if i only wanted 1 bike i might be able to swing it....
but, i love long-distance riding and the 999R won't cut the mustard for anything remotely resembling this kind of riding

that's why i'll have the Brutale 910R and BMW K1200GT which isn't much more than the 999R.... sort of

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
odonata said:
Welcome Carambola!! nice bike, nice picture, I remember it from a while back.

you must be alright being Kamran's friend... :naughty:
Kamran is a great guy to go riding with. Here is a better picture of my 998 and one of my monster.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Welcome carambola :smoking:

I hope you get your MV soon so you can tell us your impressions about it :guitarist :guitarist

1 - 12 of 12 Posts