MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im new here and just got a couple of Q's. Im currently on an 06 zx6r but am most likely going to switch over to mv. The bike im looking at is an 07.I know that year had some issues with the rad and leaks.im ok with fixing this if it ever arises. I was just wondering if there were any other flaws that 07 owners have come across. Also can somebody link me to the main thread for replacing/fixing the leak and pump. Theres so many lol.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Welcome. Just do some searches and you will find all the answers. I have an 07 and have not had any major problems. I have done a few mods to mine. The first thing you could look at doing is to upgrade the fan blades and the water impeller.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
I still have a few stock bolts left on her.

·
Banned
1 Posts
Trouble Free F4

Hey guys, im new here and just got a couple of Q's. Im currently on an 06 zx6r but am most likely going to switch over to mv. The bike im looking at is an 07.I know that year had some issues with the rad and leaks.im ok with fixing this if it ever arises. I was just wondering if there were any other flaws that 07 owners have come across. Also can somebody link me to the main thread for replacing/fixing the leak and pump. Theres so many lol.
You only read of bikes with "issues" on the forum, never the bikes with no issues

Temperature can be a problem depending on your location and as for other issues, there are plenty on here to read over but thats not to say you are going to get these issues

in 2003 I purchased the new F4 EV03, clocked up plenty miles and no issues

in 2007 I then added a 312R and only one issue with that bike which was the fuel line within the tank coming off

with both the EV03 & 312R no hub issues, no radiator issues basically fault free through out duration of ownership

I then sold both above F4's, well actually sold the 312R and gave the EV03 away "free"

I then bought a second hand F4 1000s which came with a "mitchy hub" already fitted, no preblem with the 1000s either apart from one thing which was the alarm system, as soon as that was ripped out the bike was sweet.

Unless you have an issue! why spend a fortune on pre-fixing issues that may never arrise

I doubt I was "just lucky" as there were no issues on 3 seperate bikes

Remember how you maintain a bike may determine how many issues you also pick up, some "known as fidlers" tend to have problems as they continiously fiddle and meddle with there bike
Chain tension can also be an issue and also result in a damaged hub

stick to the basics and you should have A TROUBLE FREE BIKE, I had 3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts