MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I have finally purchased my dream bike in a second hand f4 and was just wondering if anybody knows a good place in New Zealand to get parts?

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Welcome to the site, there's a few Kiwis on here, I'm sure they will advise you where you can obtain parts from.

·
Vendor
5,331 Posts
Congradulations on your purchase and welcome to the forum,I just sold a rear hub to a member in New Zealand,Mitch.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, good to be part of the MV following I love my MV by far the best bike I have owned.

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I'll post up some information here for you that should help you out on Friday.
Use the "Search" function at the top of the page for key words that may interest you.
Are you in the North Island or South Island?
Dave.

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
O.K. Jimmy,
Service items and performance parts:
First, I’d steer you to the forum sponsors. You’ll find them on the discussion forum page. Browsing their websites will open your eyes to what’s out there for the F4. Our sponsors are based in Australia, Europe & the USA.
There are a variety of options there, both new and used. Speaking of used parts, it’s hard to go past Carl (user name: CAG). Based in the USA this guy will always look after you with a great price and very cheap shipping.
For service items such as oil filters I use http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=26862&highlight=filters . These are about 35% the price of the OEM filters. They are recommended by Noel (user name: The Knurl), who is THE MAN when it comes to getting bang for your buck for service items.
This is a useful thread too:
http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10615&highlight=www.yoyodyneti.com

Please note that I’ve not suggested that you buy anything from the New Zealand MV Agusta importer.
Dave.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Jimmy,
Are you nth or sth of Christchurch,I ride between Nelson and Timaru almost weekly ( I work in Nelson) so I pass your way often,its the MV with the pack rack??I have had mine since 2000, the best service for parts ever is GAG, he is the man with real cheap shipping,while the knurl is the man for information on this site along with lots of others.
Filters etc I get from OZ way better than here at least they are available.
I note the cops are pretty active friday evenings around your way lately.
cheers Jonno

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome and your help with finding parts. i'm in Ashburton and brought a 05 1000s red and silver from Chch and am loving it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts