MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself.. I'm Chris Dufur from Gilroy Ca and I'm a new proud owner of a 2010 red/silver mv agusta.. I was a loyal ducati member for many years and have been very impressed with the new bike. Hope to ride with some of you soon! Happy 4th..

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Welcome to the cult :yo:

Hope you enjoy the new ride :f4:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Congrats !
Keep us posted on your thoughts and impressions of the MV...
What Duke did you last have?
Cheers
Matt

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I still am a ducati fan.. I love all bikes in general.. I had just been with ducati for so long that I wanted to try something new. Luckily I have a twin brother so most of the time we get something different so I have another bike to play with when Id like haha... He stayed with Ducati and got the new 2011 848 Evo.. Before that he had the 2003 749S.. I had a 2002 998S Ben Bostrom.. Just sold it here in January and bought the MV F4.. As in Impressions of the bike.. wow amazing.. Ive ridden the Bmw s1000rr and The Aprilia Rsv4 and a few others and when I got on the Mv I knew this was the bike lol.. So Im very happy to be here.. You guys werent kidding... Mv Makes some amazing machines

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Welcome aboard :yo:

Ducati fan? - The MV will get into your veins & become your obsession, the more you ride it the more in will draw you in ;)

Ride safe & enough the forum :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ya know i was acually thinking about joining you guys! Im checking my schedule at work when i get in tomorrow.. I gotta put some miles on the MV

·
Registered
655 Posts
congrants on a graet purchase and also from switching from Duc's to MV... :D :D

you will LOVE the MV...the more you ride it...the more it will capture you!! **it's the only bike known to do that** ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks hyper.. Yes I loved my ducati but I knew it would just sit there and I would never ride it...would rather have someone enjoy it... I sold it to cheap though unfortionatly

·
Registered
241 Posts
Congrats. I have owned several Ducks (Monster, 848, and Street fighter), as well as a couple MVs. I am currently on an MV. I have the 2010 Red/Silver also. Me and about 5 others will be riding through Gilroy en route to the MotoGP race in Monteray. We'll be passing through on Friday, 22nd this month. Any suggestions for "must see" routes in your neighborhood?

Regards,

Todd

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If you guys are going through gilroy.. Should definetly go up Highway 152 up over the mountain.. That will take you to Highway 1 which will take you right up to Laguna Seca.. If you guys want to go down alittle farther towards San Jose Area then you should definelty hit up Hwy 9/Hwy 35 in Saratoga.. Its a local road alot of Motorcycles like to go up.. Really nice clean roads.. Smooth.. Nice long sweepers.. Lots of fun.. Just let me know if you need directions I can point you in the right direction.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts