MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new to the forum and just purchased a sweet 2004 Brutale S. Love at first sight. I am reading previous threads looking for infomation on maintenance and issues others have confronted. Lots to read.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Welcome and congratulations with a very entertaining and beautiful bike.

I've had my gen 1 Brutale since 2008 and has not experienced any problems of significance. Follow up service and she will be kind to you. To perform the service Your self is not complicated. Download the workshop manual here. http://www.teamdouble3racing.com/manuals.php If you have problems, there are many with great expertise on this forum. So just ask and you will get help.

And last but not least enjoy your beautiful Brutale

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks and will do. I downloaded the service manual this evening. I plan to start out with easy maintenance work...fluids and filters before getting into more complicated things like the rear hub.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Welcome to the family

·
Registered
926 Posts
Welcome to the MV family, keep on top of your servicing, upgrade the hub when you get chance and she will stay good. I have the Gen 1 f4 750 and brutale 910 which share most parts, they are a dream to service.

·
Administrator
19,805 Posts
Welcome to the family!!
Where in the world are you??

·
Registered
654 Posts
Welcome to the MV family and to the forum.
The Brutale is a great bike with great handling. Any problems you might have will be a problem shared, with the great advice from the forum members.
Our bikes are a joy to work on compared with the usual jap bikes!!
Just ride and laugh out loud!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts