MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi to all.

I as of yesterday bought a Brutale 750s and absolute love it.

Though as I have not owned an Mv before, I am a little naive on where to get it serviced here in Sydney, what mods performance or otherwise can be done and if there are any international websites to purchase parts and accessories cheaper and better than here in OZ.

Also the bike has some rust on the forks, fortunately the rust is right down the bottom of the fork and probably wouldn't, with the riding I do, ever slid deep enough to rip up to touch the bearings, though any advice on how I can get rid off it would be appreciated and how to manage rust continually occurring in the future.

Really looking forward some good advice

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Hi to all.

I as of yesterday bought a Brutale 750s and absolute love it.

Though as I have not owned an Mv before, I am a little naive on where to get it serviced here in Sydney, what mods performance or otherwise can be done and if there are any international websites to purchase parts and accessories cheaper and better than here in OZ.

Also the bike has some rust on the forks, fortunately the rust is right down the bottom of the fork and probably wouldn't, with the riding I do, ever slid deep enough to rip up to touch the bearings, though any advice on how I can get rid off it would be appreciated and how to manage rust continually occurring in the future.

Really looking forward some good advice
Welcome aboard ! Suggest you browse through all of our Site Sponsors! :yo:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Welcome - suggest you go to Trooper Lu for servicing. He is a site sponsor so you'll find details here + lots of recommendations from others on here.

·
Registered
112 Posts
+1 to both of those post. Support Trooper Lu's, they are seriously good to deal with and reasonably priced = win win

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Welcome to the family Toto :)

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Welcome, mate.
You will find answers to most of your questions, and more, on this great site.
And lots of people willing to help.

Btw, where about in Sydney are you located?
M

·
Vendor
5,373 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate,as far as the fork legs go,have you tried a light polish to start with to see how deep the rust has pitted the legs,being at the bottom you are safe from fork seal damage,Mitch.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts