MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i tried to ask some questions previously but i couldn't post for some reason.

anyway i picked up an 06 910 S with just 3k miles....the red and silver version. it's like new and has a cat replacement exhaust piece, an ohlins radial steering damper (scotts), and a real cool front brake upgrade that includes radial mount brembos (don't know which actual caliper) on really nice looking radial fork lowers. these lowers replaced the stock pieces. the master cylinder is the stock nissin piece.

so my first pretty good ride revealed

i like the power....nice grunt

nice sound

sure enough the on/off throttle is hard to control and upsets turns

suspension seems pretty good but the shock can whack you pretty hard....maybe too much high speed compression in the valving or maybe i had too much rebound dialed in

i would like a little more power in the front brake. i don't know the stock master cylinder diameter but i suspect a little smaller would be the ticket

looks beautiful....i'm going to like it!

i ordered a ferocci eprom, i hope it helps the on/off throttle situation

·
Administrator
20,419 Posts
Dougn,

Welcome to the family.!! :yo:

The Ferraci eProm might help, but you will also need some fine tuning to get it right, the TPS setting being #1 item.

As for the brakes, pad material can be a contributor. I think the master cylinder is the same for the radials and the non-radial Brembos on MVs....but I could be wrong. Quite a few guys have upgraded to a Brembo master cylinder with good results. A search should find some info for you. :brutale:

Ride safe and enjoy!!! Post some photos!!!

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,419 Posts
VDST software There is also some free software from Merc07 on the forum. You just need to buy the OBD cables

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=37545

....I think the 16M ECU can also be done with a voltmeter, too. Do a search on setting TPS and you can probably find some info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts