MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per the title, picked her up a few days ago, not been on the road since 2012..... has old fuel left in it so as you can imagine she needs some love. Only covered 1200 miles. Ill be hanging around looking for advice.

So far i have pulled the fuel pump and the hoses came apart in my hands so i think this is going to be a case of one thing at a time but looking forward to bringing her back to her former glory. Any suggestions on possible issues that could be caused by being laid up for so long greatly appreciated!
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Super Moderator
The 312R manual is within the 1000R manual if the same vintage.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
For anyone in the uk, i found submersible fuel hose and metal tank connectors at AFS in Essex (2 mins from my house) they literally had everything I needed! Just waiting on fuel filter and the filter that goes on the bottom of the fuel pump and I'm good to go

Registered
For anyone in the uk, i found submersible fuel hose and metal tank connectors at AFS in Essex (2 mins from my house) they literally had everything I needed! Just waiting on fuel filter and the filter that goes on the bottom of the fuel pump and I'm good to go
Lucky you, I had to get them from the US paying shipment and swiss custom 馃槺 and waited over 1 month for the special hoses.

Super Moderator
Anyone looking for hoses can get them from me for less money than elsewhere. I sell the submersible J30R10 hose for my cost. Last purchase was $20.00/foot and shipping to the UK takes under 5 days and cost about $15.00 US.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lucky you, I had to get them from the US paying shipment and swiss custom 馃槺 and waited over 1 month for the special hoses.
It was only 拢7.00 for 500mm, I have a load more than I need, if anyone wants any just cover postage and I'll send it out

Super Moderator
I don't think you got J30R10 spec hose for that price....
If you use something inferior, it will disintegrate in short order.
Care to share the brand/spec?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts