MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am soon to be the owner of a 2007 black MV Agusta F4 1000R. I pick up my new bike in a bit over a week from ATD Atlanta GA and take it up to Deals Gap for a break in period. I have other bikes and have lusted after the MV since my friend Jerry Finley (Pirate) got his three years ago. I do track days and completed Code's level 2 school. I will be posting a picture and asking questions in the near future. I can only hope that I get as great a response from this forum that I get from I-BMW and ApriliaForum. See you all at the Gap

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Congrats! Keep us posted on your new beauty, and be sure to get a registry submission along with some photos :drummer:

Welcome to mvagusta.net

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Congrats and beware our 4-legged friends at the Gap!

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
DYL-Jim said:
Hi all,

I am soon to be the owner of a 2007 black MV Agusta F4 1000R. I pick up my new bike in a bit over a week from ATD Atlanta GA and take it up to Deals Gap for a break in period. I have other bikes and have lusted after the MV since my friend Jerry Finley (Pirate) got his three years ago. I do track days and completed Code's level 2 school. I will be posting a picture and asking questions in the near future. I can only hope that I get as great a response from this forum that I get from I-BMW and ApriliaForum. See you all at the Gap
Great to have another multi-bike fiend in the mv.net fold. Welcome... and enjoy the "Tail".

·
Registered
187 Posts
Welcome, let me know when you are in the Charlotte area, maybe we can hook up for a ride.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Congrats and welcome.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Hello :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks

Thanks all for the warm wellcome. 916SPS, if I get to Charlotte I will look you up. Most of my riding is done in Western NC and North GA. If any of you make it to the Gap, give me a shout at (828) 479-1255.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts