MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I am looking at purchasing a 2010 MV F4 and came across this forum and thought it would be a good time to join figuring I could learn a lot and hopefully someday contribute back.

During my search for my F4 I have been quoted numerous prices but wasn't too sure what price I should consider a good price. Obviously I know the MSRP is 18.5K but it is half way through 2011 now and figured it should be lower than that. Well i have found one for the upper 15's and was curious if this is a great deal or just average? To me it sounds pretty good but wanted some of the experts opinions.

Also I am already looking at addons for the bike...What USA distributors do you recommend for my aftermarket needs such as carbon fiber etc?

Thanks in advance and I look forward to my time here.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome! There's a local dealer in my area Minnesota that is. That has a few new F4 for $15,999 which I though to be a good deal. I ended up buying a use 06 from a member on this forum and also have found a lot of good info here too. So if you do decide to pick one up you need to post some pics!! :yo:

·
Registered
814 Posts
Welcome matey, that sounds like a pretty good deal to me although prices are a bit different for here in NZ.
For suppliers, check out the site sponsers, they all are deserving of a good name and have a great range.

Post pics if\when you get one!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
That is so cheap, I might fly over and pick one up. .. Here they are 25000 + and our dollar is worth more than yours!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I recently (Jan 2011) purchased a 2010 F4 and absolutely love this bike. I've admired the MV Agusta for some time and this one marks my return to the sportbike world after a very long hiatus. You can't go wrong for that price. There are no frame sliders available (yet) per my search and ProItalia, but I've added Motovation axle sliders to mine. Been very happy with CAG for carbon fiber. MV carbon tire hugger only comes in dry finish (ProItalia helped locate painter to clear coat, excellent finish).
Good luck with your purchase.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts