MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I've been lurking around the forums for awhile and wanted to say Hi. I was hoping some of you might be able to help w/ some questions.

My current ride is an 04 Aprilia RSV. I'ts been a good bike but, I think it's time for a new one. I'm seriously looking at an MV F4-1000. I'm thinking the new 1000r and mybe if I'm lucky, a Senna. However, Im waiting for a purchase of new home to go thru first, so the wife say I gotta wait a few months.

So in the mean time I was trying to to determine if this bike has any "recurring issues" For example, the newer RSV's are notorious for clutch and rear break issues. I've dealt with those but, I'm now doing battle with an electrical gremlin :cussing: that I havent been able to put to rest.

I've done a lot of checking but havent really found any repeating issues here in forum, except for a couple of water pump leaks?? So I'm wondering what the F4-1000 is like on the maintenance side. I'm figuring I'd be doing all my service at the MV dealer here in Los Angeles cause I have a tendency to make things worse when I work on them.

Thanks in advance and I soon hope to join ya'll on a new MV.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
welcome Mr. Feetz. I'm sure there's a story with that somewhere....i'll wait for it on the other thread.... :stickpoke

recurring issues....well, yeah, some leaky pumps, the odd snatchy throttle..... nothing to worry too much about.

good luck with the house! Hope to see new pics of your bike sometime soon....!

-colin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts