MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im thinking about buying a used brutale, its a 2006 910s with 13k miles. The guy is asking $3700 hes already replaced the spu, just wondering what else to look for i know the rear bearings are a big issue and thats kind of my only fault i see in buying one.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Hi mate, yes, that's about it, also ask if he's re-glued the headlight lens, they tend to pop of and cost a small fortune. Sounds like a good price.
As for the hub bearings, if they're still good, and you will know if they're not, then it's pretty easy to service and a replacement bearing is very cheap in the USA.

·
Administrator
19,858 Posts
Welcome to the family, and that is (imho) a great price. Dead reliable bikes if treated properly. Just the items Donsy mentioned.
Buy it and ride happy!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Awesome amount of knowledge on this board and super nice people. Go for it and when you run into problems nobody will make you feel stupid when you ask for help. Awesome bike!

·
Registered
14,502 Posts
MVs?

Ewiakj:

I bought an '08 910R with 4,200mi ....... it now has over 33,000mi and the failures have been 3 low beam bulbs........ that's it

still on the original chain and sprockets.....

the EBC HH sintered pads are ~50% gone

used a set of rears

MOST RELIABLE BIKE I'VE EVER OWNED PERIOD..... and that's in almost 1,600,000mi on bikes

:popcorn:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts