MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my bike this week from Nitron Racing Systems Ltd after it was used as a test machine for the development of a TVT cartridge kit and rear shock for the 910/1078.
Even though my bike had recently had a suspension service/rebuild the opportunity for the Nitron system was too good to miss so my bike now has an R3 rear unit and the TVT cartridge kit on the front end.

Not had the chance to ride it yet as the weather over here has been terrible but will give it a good test ride soon and report back!!

Here's a link to their FB page, the feature is about half way down the page if anyone wants info regarding it.

https://www.facebook.com/nitronraci...zwU2cmh4Us_FFRYuj1NbSDPM0pzzRsJvq81wo&fref=nf

...and a couple of pics of the install at their factory.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I dont know why, but that blue spring is so sexy.
Maybe it has to do with the blue color on exhaust header.

it just pops in your face.

·
Premium Member
1,694 Posts
Not had the chance to ride it yet as the weather over here has been terrible but will give it a good test ride soon and report back!!
I can't wait, yes please do a followup with your review. If you can hit some rough road conditions for us street riders and please let us know about its specs, i.e. the hydraulic Remote Preload Adjuster (ahhh, its not included on your bike according to your pic). --Looking at their site for more info about the forks. I guess it is not loaded yet. WEBSITE update: it works! Here is the link: https://www.nitron.co.uk/buy-online/motorcycles/mv-agusta/brutale-750-910-989-1078/-03-09-

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't wait, yes please do a followup with your review. If you can hit some rough road conditions for us street riders and please let us know about its specs, i.e. the hydraulic Remote Preload Adjuster (ahhh, its not included on your bike according to your pic). --Looking at their site for more info about the forks. I guess it is not loaded yet. WEBSITE update: it works! Here is the link: https://www.nitron.co.uk/buy-online/motorcycles/mv-agusta/brutale-750-910-989-1078/-03-09-

No i didn't bother with the preload adjuster as I ride solo all of the time and to adjust the preload anyway is easy with their shocks due to the design..Cheers

·
Registered
62 Posts
Wow, that looks really nice. Very interested to hear how she handles on the pot hole riden roads of the UK. My 1090 has the 50mm big piston forks, which are most impressive.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, that looks really nice. Very interested to hear how she handles on the pot hole riden roads of the UK. My 1090 has the 50mm big piston forks, which are most impressive.

UKBrutman - Initial ride says its a big improvement, but only been out for a short one as the weather has been horrendous!! All i have done so far is back off the rebound 1 click and the hi speed compression 1 click from the initial Nitron setup and it feels really good. Hoping to get out at the weekend but will see as the weather does not look like its going to play ball!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts