MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Breaking news from MV Agusta agent:

On 25 March the factory will present new versions of the Superveloce.

Limited Superveloce Ago version like the F4 Ago and F3 Ago is expected to be presented.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Lol new version of the newest bike? How about focus on the models that need an update like the TV. Come on MV.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
772 Posts
So since the SV was released, the Ago will be the 4th limited edition. The Oro, SV75, Alpine and now the Ago, wow I guess the limited editions are more profitable!🙄

Reactions: FlashVinnig

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So since the SV was released, the Ago will be the 4th limited edition. The Oro, SV75, Alpine and now the Ago, wow I guess the limited editions are more profitable!🙄
Car companies gain huge profits on limited edition versions, so also bike companies.
Sometimes the hype of limited versions dehydrate the brand.

·
Registered
843 Posts
I love MV as much as any other enthusiasts. That's why I want them to be the best. When the Alpine came out we all chimed in and said what we thought would make the SV more exclusive from the other trims ie: a clear clutch cover etc

MV owners are always going to be the most critical of new models and if you are from the outside looking in you won't realize what the difference is or what you're potentially missing out on or what could have been done and I guess there's always room for them up selling you on carbon fiber and accessories to go with your bike later on so they would make more money offering the OE spare parts aftermarket.

It's just sort of a shame because it dilutes the image to me of how special a new edition is because it doesn't look all that much different and you don't get very many, if any, extra special parts like ohlins shocks or a 4-cylinder engine Etc

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
I love MV as much as any other enthusiasts. That's why I want them to be the best. When the Alpine came out we all chimed in and said what we thought would make the SV more exclusive from the other trims ie: a clear clutch cover etc

MV owners are always going to be the most critical of new models and if you are from the outside looking in you won't realize what the difference is or what you're potentially missing out on or what could have been done and I guess there's always room for them up selling you on carbon fiber and accessories to go with your bike later on so they would make more money offering the OE spare parts aftermarket.

It's just sort of a shame because it dilutes the image to me of how special a new edition is because it doesn't look all that much different and you don't get very many, if any, extra special parts like ohlins shocks or a 4-cylinder engine Etc

Mv never has put special parts on limited bikes unless your talking about the CC or ultra rare bikes like veltro.

Mv always has had the best paint and designs. Thats what they do bring out a new version in a new paint scheme and call it limited.

Not what i expect in this day and age

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
You late thats been up for two weeks. Ive been waiting on a new limited edition! Hopefully i dint get refunded like i did with the sv75th shoot! Its def a white bike!
I'm also got denied a 75 Anniversario, all the 75 bikes has left the factory and some owners now want huge money for resale.

It definitely looks Ago red/white with gold stipe as on my F3 Ago.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
MV Agusta agent informed me that the Superveloce Agostini is expensive, 45'€ to 60'€ depending on lokal tax level.

·
Registered
Ducati 899, mv superveloce
298 Posts
MV Agusta agent informed me that the Superveloce Agostini is expensive, 45'€ to 60'€ depending on lokal tax level.
You got to be fucking kidding! I mean im willing to spend 36k usd but anything more makes me seriously back off. Id pay more for serie oro which i found for $48k in uk. Thats high as heaven but i want a limited edition mv!

1 - 20 of 142 Posts