MV Agusta Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Resurrected this thread to post a couple of pics from NEC motorcycle show in UK.
Thanks for posting pics! I’m still not a fan, but did you see the Rush 1000 or the new Brutale?!? Now those I can get behind!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
@nigelrb how do the "Rosso' bikes look like?
Its just a basic simplified version of already existing bikes, but do they still look like quality bikes up close?

I mean the Rosso line, is currently the entry level bikes of MV.
Cheaper, and only 110hp,

·
Registered
228 Posts
I was there yesterday Nigel.

A little disappointed with the MV stand although it was nice to see them there for once. All the bikes pretty much had don't touch/sit etc on them.

That new Rush limited edition price tba looked interesting. Shame there was no Oro superveloce there and no F4's. Had a sit on the TV which I admit I really like.

I saw your Triumph Moto 2 thing there. The Norton Superlight SS was a piece of art! I like the Rocket 3, some awesome old school DR Big's on the Suzuki stand, that Marlboro RD500 in the bubble, the Katana drag bike. Didn't seem too busy. I bought one of those Sena 10C evo 4k camera/intercom things.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I was there yesterday Nigel.

A little disappointed with the MV stand although it was nice to see them there for once. All the bikes pretty much had don't touch/sit etc on them.

That new Rush limited edition price tba looked interesting. Shame there was no Oro superveloce there and no F4's. Had a sit on the TV which I admit I really like.

I saw your Triumph Moto 2 thing there. The Norton Superlight SS was a piece of art! I like the Rocket 3, some awesome old school DR Big's on the Suzuki stand, that Marlboro RD500 in the bubble, the Katana drag bike. Didn't seem too busy. I bought one of those Sena 10C evo 4k camera/intercom things.

Yep, that Marlboro Rd500 was a peach.

Some nice( if partly Chinese) stuff on the Motogb stand. Really like the Benelli 752s
New blade is a bit..... meh....

Nothing to loosen the wallet ultimately though.......

Fred

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
@nigelrb how do the "Rosso' bikes look like? . . .
Sorry, BGS. I didn't spend much time with MV. I was all over the Super Veloce and an F3 which had its seat cowl scarred by imbeciles dragging their shoes over it - probably giving reason to MV to not allow sitting on bikes.

A nice Black and Gold (without the 'saw':smile2:) Dragster RR there.

I would have liked to see a Claudio F4. For us, it's one of the jewels in the MV crown and should have been there.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Sorry, BGS. I didn't spend much time with MV. I was all over the Super Veloce and an F3 which had its seat cowl scarred by imbeciles dragging their shoes over it - probably giving reason to MV to not allow sitting on bikes.

A nice Black and Gold (without the 'saw':smile2:) Dragster RR there.

I would have liked to see a Claudio F4. For us, it's one of the jewels in the MV crown and should have been there.
Well maybe the F4 Claudio wasnt there, bequase of those retards stepping on the seats.....
Like...who stands or presses their shoe onto a seat. Bash 'm into the ground.
1. Disrespectful, 2. No manners.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts