MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
This is a very gorgeous machine and I really like the retro-future design. The leather strap on the tank seems a bit odd but I don't dislike it. Is this bike built around the same triple found in the F3? Tuned for 140-150hp? Anyone know of production quantity or pricing?

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Supposed to be part of the 'retro' look. For me, I think it spoils it. I can imagine refuelling at a petrol station and some old codger comes up and asks me about it: 'What happened mate, the mountings come loose? Quite ingenious of you to take the belt of your pants to secure it!'

bwhahahah gold

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
I quite like it.. The way they've mounted the front fairing seems disconnected from the rest of the bike, and looks like its positioned to far forward.. Might look different in the flesh..

But I still like the overall retro design.. There's more to like, than dislike.

The front end reminds me of the 2001 Ducati MH900E.
johnnny lol u cant post a pic of my holy grail dream bike here and not have me comment.
Oh man i need the mh900e in my life bad.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
The front end reminds me of the 2001 Ducati MH900E.
Or any other Seventies and Eighties faired Bike and every pre Nineties Motorcycle.
They all, except the quite ugly MV 600, had round head lights.
I owned a MH900e btw.

·
Registered
371 Posts
The head and tail look fresh. I want one

·
Registered
71 Posts
I had 2 terblanche designed motorbikes and love retro looks but mixing old-school fairing style with the modern take on the tank... something is weird about this bike and not in a good way.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Carefull there buddy. :|
Dangerous words on this forum.

ABSOLUTELY FREAKN BRILLIANT RESPONSE MATE LOL

soooooo true

many here including me are anti LH mv's

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
ABSOLUTELY FREAKN BRILLIANT RESPONSE MATE LOL

soooooo true

many here including me are anti LH mv's
I knew that - hence the 'stir' emoji:grin2::grin2:.

But seriously, why?

Is it because it's seen as a poor relation to the more revered Tambos, CCs, etc? Is the LH44 a GOOD bike or merely an overpriced cash grab? If so, what about the Mika Haakinnen?

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
I knew that - hence the 'stir' emoji:grin2::grin2:.

But seriously, why?

Is it because it's seen as a poor relation to the more revered Tambos, CCs, etc? Is the LH44 a GOOD bike or merely an overpriced cash grab? If so, what about the Mika Haakinnen?

Hamilton is a flog. Yes he is an incredible driver. But I truely believe he is not a good gel with the MV brand. I dont think he is a good ambassador for the brand at all

What are peeps thoughts on this?

·
Registered
607 Posts
Hamilton is a flog.
Flog
Someone who is disliked by a person or the public because they lack any credibility or/and tries to be remain relevant within certain circles but comes across as a moron.

Who knew?

21 - 40 of 67 Posts