MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks pretty nice. A bit cheap, but futuristic. Brave design.

It’s not my cup of tea, but I still like it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Need
more
lottery
tickets!!

I absolutely love this design.
2 exhaust pipes rightside, 1 on the left.
Those spoke wheels. er mer gerd its so awesome

would love to see this thing ripping around a track.

·
Registered
705 Posts
It sort of has a little F4Z dna in the design

·
Registered
615 Posts
Hmm... might look better in the flesh.. do I spot a revised instrument cluster?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I love it, reminds me of my Ducati 999 (headlight), which was widely criticized at the time but is still a great look in my view. I like trains and it is like a powerful locomotive look.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
what are peeps thoughts on the strap across the tank. My mate has it on his guzzi v7 racer. I thought those kind of things were for nostalgia purposes and cafe racer bikes

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
I love that thing!
I could not believe my eyes initially that I found another new model press release in my Inbox.
Super Veloce Ottocento.
MV is raising the Bar in dramatic fashion this Year.
And all of this development behind closed curtains.
Giovanni, Timur, Adrian, Brian and all the MV Agusta Employees this are stunning Bikes You have to build in the next month and years.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I get what they were trying to do, just don't know if they completely pulled it off...
Giovanni said they would debut the modern progression of the 70's race bike. But that's already the F4 & F3 in my eyes...

Anyway, I like some of the design elements. The lights, front & side fairings. I want to like the tail, but it needs a tank that goes along with it. That F3 tank only looks right with an f3 tail. when I saw the teaser of the tail, I was picturing a tank that would be more... "bulbous"?

Is this a limited collectors bike, or added into the line up, right between the Rivale & Brutale?
How would you get that rear wheel off?
Not the faintest clue as to where mirrors would go...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
what are peeps thoughts on the strap across the tank. . .
Supposed to be part of the 'retro' look. For me, I think it spoils it. I can imagine refuelling at a petrol station and some old codger comes up and asks me about it: 'What happened mate, the mountings come loose? Quite ingenious of you to take the belt of your pants to secure it!'

·
King of Bling
9,829 Posts
I quite like it.. The way they've mounted the front fairing seems disconnected from the rest of the bike, and looks like its positioned to far forward.. Might look different in the flesh..

But I still like the overall retro design.. There's more to like, than dislike.

The front end reminds me of the 2001 Ducati MH900E.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 67 Posts