MV Agusta Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 326 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Good idea, maybe you and the mods can get a poll going and let me know the findings and we will tweak it.

Jeff M
I think the votes pretty much done Jeff.
Join date, Location and Post count, Garage, Plus gallery, once reinstated.
Everything else not required.:grin2:

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts

·
Administrator
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
I think the votes pretty much done Jeff.
Join date, Location and Post count, Garage, Plus gallery, once reinstated.
Everything else not required.:grin2:
10-4, got it.

Anybody have the link to the gallery, where was it on the legacy site?

Also note legacy site is up, use the drop down in the bottom left corner and choose (Classic)

Jeff M

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
I understand there are some rules on posting, until you have 3 posts can cant post in certain sections etc.

By any chance have we or could we make location or at least country or at worst continent mandatory information when you register.

·
2,154 Posts
I understand there are some rules on posting, until you have 3 posts can cant post in certain sections etc.

By any chance have we or could we make location or at least country or at worst continent mandatory information when you register.
Hey D, the only rule you need to be aware of is exceeding your EEEK allocation which is a maximum of 3 per post :surprise::surprise::surprise: there are some over the years who have and .............:flamethro:flamethro:flamethro :wtf::wtf::wtf::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Maybe flying in the face of popular opinion here but the new layout has grown on me and I'm liking it. Embrace change :grin2:

A very minor point but should be a quick fix with a line in the CSS. The WYSIWYG text editor used for composing and editing posts defaults to a serif font, the browser default I think but ISTR that most do default to serif. Would be nicer if this was sans-serif like the rest of the site. A purely visual thing so not really important, just a nice to have.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Now that would be a dream come true Aaron - been begging for this for yeeeeers:smile2: @Aministrator
Just as we would like people to add what bike they ride somewhere.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Maybe flying in the face of popular opinion here but the new layout has grown on me and I'm liking it. Embrace change :grin2:

A very minor point but should be a quick fix with a line in the CSS. The WYSIWYG text editor used for composing and editing posts defaults to a serif font, the browser default I think but ISTR that most do default to serif. Would be nicer if this was sans-serif like the rest of the site. A purely visual thing so not really important, just a nice to have.
I'm loving the NEW thing already, sorting the photo albums out and a few others and I would be over the moon Chas - I don't mind the difference in font, kind of makes you take notice, if that makes sense.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
@Torchsport - There's still a lot of work going on as Admin said last night, give it a day or two till all the work is done.
@anothermvfanatic - They're not gone, they're archived Robbie, we are working on getting them across or creating a link directly to them. In the meantime, this is a great opportunity to start from fresh in the new "Garage".
If you hold your mouse over the "Tools" bar at the top of the page, then scroll down to "account" you will see "old gallery" pop up on the left.

cheers for that dons. good man

·
Administrator
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #112 (Edited)

Now that would be a dream come true Aaron - been begging for this for yeeeeers:smile2: @Aministrator
Just as we would like people to add what bike they ride somewhere.
I am gonna try and add that info in under the avatar also.

And if users put the info in when registering it will show. Once the dust settles we can work on making it mandatory to register or at least give a reminder.

Case #2377507

Jeff M

·
Registered
14,198 Posts
?

when you go to Smilies (more).....

and you click on one......nothing happens

Motorola Droid Turbo latest version of Marshmallow full Forum view

works with my Elipisis8 tablet ......go figure?

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Still cant get the site to work properly on the i Pad; forum will not open up with the general list >:)>:)>:) has anyone else tried? :jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:
I can get that to open on my Ipad mini Julian, but it's tricky, I end up having to tap double tap the Forum button 2 or 3 time and then it opens the whole list. @Administrator - maybe we can get a drop down tab to say "show all forums" ?

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Well, I'm trying to like this new site but...
Todays post took almost an hour and it's still full of errors. I gave up trying to fix 'em.
a/ I can not get the drop down font menu to work. I'm stuck with only the first half dozen in the list.
b/ I tried to do a copy and paste from another post and I find words running together.
c/ Some how I ended up with a double post and could not find and easy way to delete it.
(Finally, got a separate page to come up for delete but, I was pulling my hair out for a time.)
It shouldn't be this hard to use.
For the record, using Window$ 7 64 bit on an Asus ROG laptop. I do not recall having these issues with the old site.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I'm no IT expert but this could be your issue. In computer years that is ancient technology and the new site is the latest.

No. That isn't an issue. I am an IT expert - FWIW. :)

The new site is extremely slow to scroll on my system.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Thanks for providing the option of reverting to MV Agusta "Classic" look.......!

I have clicked on this and that is where I am going to stay...

Home at last.!!!

Brian.

101 - 120 of 326 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.