MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
Well...I like the look of the stock front indicators, maybe just clear?
in my opinion the ones you have might look better if they were bigger
it looks like a big dog with little ears

back ones look good
maybe you could take a pic from straight behind the bike?

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
+1 on the stock front signals....they're just sexy...the rears however....I think those can change, just don't make them look too radically different.

·
Registered
822 Posts
They look very good. I usually remove me signals with a ball peen hammer, but then again I come from many generations of biker trash.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are definately smaller... but super bright... i understand your point about the stock signals... i did have the stock signals with the clear lens... but decided to change it up... yes i just wired them with the stock connectors off the old signals

·
Registered
119 Posts
Personally I like them but I like the Lightech black aluminum LED's even more.
http://www.carpimoto.com/content/prod/l_EN/s_120_Shank_Beams/pr_28125_Lightech_Lightech_Street_Legal_Led_Turn_Lights_1_couple_beams__installing_kit.htm

Granted the signals on the Brutale are more stylish than most but that’s where it ends; they’re still cheep looking as far as I’m concerned. For me smaller is better; in fact I actually prefer integrated lights such as those seen on many of the newer bike models. If all I saw was just the illumination of the light, that would be ideal IMHO.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts