MV Agusta Forum banner

New Senna home safe

3K views 28 replies 20 participants last post by  style_one 
#1 ·
Made a decision and bought the new Senna, picked it up today and it is just magnificent, so much smoother than my F4, within the first couple of Km/s you know it a very different and special machine, anyway its late and its been a long day so Ill post some pics tomorrow.

Oh yes its # 173/300.

:) :) :)

#2 ·
Good choice Graham, we all look forward to seeing your photos. :smoking: Have all the extras you had on the F4 gone or are you still hanging on to them? :)

#7 ·
Congrats...birth announcements are the happiest posts :) Now...the pics :stickpoke

#11 ·
Congrats...hope you enjoy every minute on her!

#13 ·
:stickpoke Pictures :) congrats on the new bike

#15 ·
Graham. Do you work for a banking company or do you own it mate!!! :jsm: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :king: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smoking: :drummer:

#16 ·
Wish I did own the Bank John! No I traded the F4 and the Brutale and some cash!! on the Senna....lost a few nights sleep deciding on this, but since I picked her up, i made it all worth while....it really is machinery built an a higher level.

on the ride home from the dealership (40Km/s) away I could feel hope free reving the motor is...really beautifully crafted and attention to detail is simply in a league of its own.

Anyway couple of quick pics, will post some more when I can get the camera out etc...

Thanks for all the wishes as well...appreciate it

Attachments

#23 ·
It really looks good Graham. :smoking: I see we have about 14 or so members with Senna thousands now, :highclap: I'm really tempted to mortage the cat and make an offer for Peter Baker's bike. :love:

#25 ·
Thanks John and Kamran, had its first run out today, a cloudless Brisbane day!
Will write up a 'initial impressions' report soon, but it was quite amazing in comparrison to my F4...
I was really impressed to find the bike has full carbon air tubes, the spec sheet mentions covers? Just need those wiring covers in carbon! I promise that's the only extra.....Yeah sure.

#26 ·
And John...I never thought I would say a limited edition MV was worth the huge difference in $'s, but if you can market your cat effectivley and sell everything you own...you gotta do it!

What tipped me was it was the last one in Australia, and no more Agos.... couldn't live with myself if I didn't get it. Its magic...really that good

Oh and did you want some bits of the F4? Let me know what your looking for...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.