MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a decision and bought the new Senna, picked it up today and it is just magnificent, so much smoother than my F4, within the first couple of Km/s you know it a very different and special machine, anyway its late and its been a long day so Ill post some pics tomorrow.

Oh yes its # 173/300.

:) :) :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Good choice Graham, we all look forward to seeing your photos. :smoking: Have all the extras you had on the F4 gone or are you still hanging on to them? :)

·
Registered
756 Posts
Congrats...birth announcements are the happiest posts :) Now...the pics :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Congrats...hope you enjoy every minute on her!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
:stickpoke Pictures :) congrats on the new bike

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Graham. Do you work for a banking company or do you own it mate!!! :jsm: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :king: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smoking: :drummer:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wish I did own the Bank John! No I traded the F4 and the Brutale and some cash!! on the Senna....lost a few nights sleep deciding on this, but since I picked her up, i made it all worth while....it really is machinery built an a higher level.

on the ride home from the dealership (40Km/s) away I could feel hope free reving the motor is...really beautifully crafted and attention to detail is simply in a league of its own.

Anyway couple of quick pics, will post some more when I can get the camera out etc...

Thanks for all the wishes as well...appreciate it

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts