MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
20,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you have one yet??? Here's a section to make your posts and let us know all about it.

Reactions: MarcSilverTriple

·
Registered
930 Posts
Nice section, but it looks a bit empty right now :). Looking forward for its content! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Wheels are in motion test ride a couple of weeks ago, very impressed and after having had five MV's since 2012, the 675, 800, 800RC and two Dragster RR's looking to return to a sports bike once again.

Financial deal and another test ride is in place, only set back could be insurance, they are not keen on a 79 year old😱

·
Administrator
20,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
79.!!..I would think the insurance company would consider you a very good risk.....as opposed to a 20 something squid. You have experience and are not likely to ride irresponsibly.

Good on ya...I just now turned 69. Plan to still be riding in 10 years time.
You don't quit riding because you get old...you get old because you quit riding !!

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Wheels are in motion test ride a couple of weeks ago, very impressed and after having had five MV's since 2012, the 675, 800, 800RC and two Dragster RR's looking to return to a sports bike once again.

Financial deal and another test ride is in place, only set back could be insurance, they are not keen on a 79 year old😱

View attachment 481938
Keen to hear your opinion on this bike and how it compares to your F3 800 prior.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
I finally saw one in person (the Oro version) and was impressed. It did not have the mirrors installed and personally looked much better that way.

·
Registered
509 Posts
79.!!..I would think the insurance company would consider you a very good risk.....as opposed to a 20 something squid. You have experience and are not likely to ride irresponsibly.

You don't quit riding because you get old...you get old because you quit riding !!
Don't slow down, I'm in your draft!
I would love to still be riding in 10 years, too.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts

I wish they did, clean licence, no claims, but as the years have gone buy it has become more expensive, Honda Fireblade in 2009 £395, now looking at over £700.00😱

·
Administrator
20,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Insurance rates have gone up everywhere for everybody. Doesn’t help that you can total a bike by tipping over in the parking lot.

·
Registered
294 Posts

View attachment 481938
Bruce. 79 and five MVs since 2102!! You sir are a legend 👍

I’m supposed to be collecting mine next week. I say supposed to be, as insurance is proving to be a real (unexpected) hassle. I’ve not been riding as long as you Bruce, but 27 years, isn’t that short a time. Hopefully I’ll sort it.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Bruce. 79 and five MVs since 2102!! You sir are a legend 👍

I’m supposed to be collecting mine next week. I say supposed to be, as insurance is proving to be a real (unexpected) hassle. I’ve not been riding as long as you Bruce, but 27 years, isn’t that short a time. Hopefully I’ll sort it.
But I did have a bit of a gap😄, stopped at the age of 22 and back again at 65😱

1 - 11 of 11 Posts