MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Nice . I would like something like this for my 920 but it has a one piece seat .

·
Site Sponsor
6 Posts
Very Nice Too!!

Give Ali a call at design corse he should be ale to help u mate the company who make this one do seats covers for all mvs
That looks lovely Jason.

We are also an appointed agent for Luimoto and have been for quite some time.

We have supplied many 'Seat Factory' seat covers to clients from all over the world and are also able to supply 'Customized' Luimoto seat covers for many makes and models of motorcycles but to your own bespoke requirement should you require.

Please feel free to contact us if you require something 'Other' than the standard designs.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
That looks lovely Jason.

We have supplied many 'Seat Factory' seat covers to clients from all over the world and are also able to supply 'Customized' Luimoto seat covers for many makes and models of motorcycles but to your own bespoke requirement should you require.

Please feel free to contact us if you require something 'Other' than the standard designs.
Hello Donna! :naughty:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That looks lovely Jason.

DIDN'T RELIZE I WAS RUNNING A THREAD FOR OTHERS TO ADVERTISE ON LOL:stickpoke:stickpoke:stickpoke

GUYS IF U WANT A SEAT COVER CALL ALI AT DESIGN CORSE HE WILL DO U A GOOD DEAL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts