MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Wow, looks awesome man. How did you seal the part where the stock bracket comes out on the left side? Can you see those LED blinkers during the day?

Thanks for posting.
Robb

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, looks awesome man. How did you seal the part where the stock bracket comes out on the left side? Can you see those LED blinkers during the day?

Thanks for posting.
Robb
You need to buy some F3 Swingarm Pinch Bolts when you remove the stock rear fender bracket.

The stock bolts that hold the original rear fender bracket to the swingarm are much too long. They're shoulder bolts too, so there's no cutting them down. :(

There's nothing left to seal....?

The included LED blinkers are amber in color (same as stock) when they flash and they're VERY bright! So yes, you can very easily see them in the daytime.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Looks just like the one from Design Corse.QUOTE]

But the Anonimoto Tail Tidy is under half the cost $$$$! :)

It's similar in looks, but the Moto Corse one sits further back on the bike, whereas the Anonimoto is tucked up further forward.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just received my Anonimoto new version tail tidy in the mail, shipped to Australia in record time and looks awesome, simple, light and very nicely made. Instructions are really well documented, installing this weekend, I'll give you all an update once I get it on, can't wait to ditch the wind brake!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Looks just like the one from Design Corse.QUOTE]

But the Anonimoto Tail Tidy is under half the cost $$$$! :)

It's similar in looks, but the Moto Corse one sits further back on the bike, whereas the Anonimoto is tucked up further forward.
This is the reason I got the Anonimoto, I liked how it was set further in the tail.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
New Tail Tidy for the Rivale designed and manufactured by Anonimoto.

Now available from Moto Forza (site sponsor) or Anonimoto.

Simple solution to get rid of the Rivale stock rear fender. :f4:
Looks great!

BTW yesterday, at a stoplight, i saw a Rivale in flesh for the first time and i was :mouthwate
I have been away from bikes lately, but the Rivale lighted a little spark here :smoking:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone know if this fits a stradale? Thanks!
It does bolt up to the Stradale the same as the Rivale, but the turn signals will interfere with the Stradale side bags.

You may want to look at the Plate Relocation Kit (without turn signals) and figure out your own turn signals.

See here: http://anonimoto.com/product2.html

This Kit will tuck the standard USA license plate inbetween the Stradale bags. If your license plate is wider than a standard USA plate all bets are off. In fact, I would check your license plate width between the Stradale bags before purchasing. The license plate is the limiting factor.

·
Registered
48 Posts
It does bolt up to the Stradale the same as the Rivale, but the turn signals will interfere with the Stradale side bags.

You may want to look at the Plate Relocation Kit (without turn signals) and figure out your own turn signals.

See here: http://anonimoto.com/product2.html

This Kit will tuck the standard USA license plate inbetween the Stradale bags. If your license plate is wider than a standard USA plate all bets are off. In fact, I would check your license plate width between the Stradale bags before purchasing. The license plate is the limiting factor.
Great thanks!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks good Robb!

The Rivale looks so much better without that ugly rear mud guard, it transforms the bike when removed.

Now you need the Tre-Forza exhaust! :naughty:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thread Revival Time...for my Rivale!!!

The more and more I look at my OEM License Plate/Turn Signal/Mud Guard Appendage the more and more I want it gone. I really like the looks of the Anonimoto offering and had one simple question for those of you that have installed one on your Rivale:

How much splicing, wire re-routing is required to relocated the Turn Signals and License Plate Light from the Swing Arm to under the seat?

Thanks!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts