MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
I put a new brembo brake-caliper on my bike together with a 10mm bigger rotor. It goes better with the color off my m50 calipers. 馃榿

Registered
I put a new brembo brake-caliper on my bike together with a 10mm bigger rotor. It goes better with the color off my m50 calipers. 馃榿

Nice upgrade - I also have dropped OEM caliper on f4 312r for brembo monoblock up front it is a simple fittment absolutely worth doing, very noticeable (Huge) improvement. Yep Colour is important too 馃檭 (Emoji adusted as writer is in the southern hemisphere)
Were you temped to try Brembo T Drive type rotor ?

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Nice upgrade - I also have dropped OEM caliper on f4 312r for brembo monoblock up front it is a simple fittment absolutely worth doing, very noticeable (Huge) improvement. Yep Colour is important too 馃檭 (Emoji adusted as writer is in the southern hemisphere)
Were you temped to try Brembo T Drive type rotor ?
Maybe i am strange, but the t-drives are to much the standard choice. If the rotors are used up i Will probably go with Discacciati rotors. I have their masters on the bike and they are very nice.

Premium Member
Very nice! That rear caliper is on my Xmas list. There is a small company in Italy that makes a nice rotor as well. It is similar to the Tamburini style that I've been searching for mine.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts