MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I just received my new clip-on sets for track use

I'm very please with the product and I want to share them with you guys, I choose Evol 50mm in black, for 3 reasons, quality, easy for put in and on and compact, zero bulky on the fork attachment.

I got them from here:
http://www.superbikeunlimited.com/presta/sportbike-clip-ons-controls/707-evol-technology-50mm-clip-ons-tangent-tube-design.html

They arrived quickly (about a week)

When I was doing the installation I notice a few holes in the OEM clips, do I have to make the holes in the new ones or just grind the pins on the controls ?

Thanks guys and I hope this thread helps many more in the future.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
At the very least you'll need a hole for your throttle, the rest is your choice as there are different options you can use to avoid your switches from spinning around without drilling holes. Measure twice before drilling, think twice before grinding. Make sure none of the pins can be just pulled out with pliers.
Be carefull with the clutch too.

·
Registered
517 Posts
+1 to what donsy said. I've got CNC racing and Lockhart Phillips. Both needed holes drilled. Put a little oil on your drill bit and it will drill a little easier especially if you're using a hand drill.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I drilled the bars and everything came out pretty good, I will post pictures soon of the final result.... Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
This thread has got me thinking about putting clip one and rearsets on my brutale for a cafe look. Brutalespresso.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts