MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Welcome to the addiction. :naughty:
I’ve got fourty years on two and four strokes including 10 years of racing. I ride an F3 but don’t hold that against me. :stickpoke
I have met a couple MV owners from the GTA but have not yet had the pleasure of riding with any of them. We need to have a get together and trade lies. :)
We are all curious about your new ride. Is it new, used, where did you buy it etcetera.
Oh, I live north of Trenton. Will be at the T.O. bike show next Saturday.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Please keep me posted, I live in Downtown TO so as long as you're not an early bird and hitting the roads at 8am on a weekend I would appreciate the opportunity to ride with you guys.

I'll probably go to the bike show Saturday as well, need to find me a Pitbull style rear stand for the bike. Bought a 2011 F4 from Kahuna / Ride Motorsports. Looking forward to meeting the GTA MV family this season, I need to learn a lot about these bikes. Been on Jap bikes most of my life and I know these bikes are quite different.

Stephen...Is there a MV group / section for people that live in a specific area like the GTA? My Rennlist Porsche forum has a section and it makes it so easy to connect with local enthusiasts.
Oh you got to get up early if you want to go for ride. Heck fire, it'll take you to 10:00 just to get out of the downtown core. :)

I don't know if there'll be many venders at this show. This is the M.M.I.C. new bike show. If Ride / Kahuna don't carry Pitbull then call Jeff Bolt at GPbikes in Whitby. Tell him I sent you and he'll give you a decent discount. They may even have the 1098 / MV pin model in stock.

There is no such regional break down but if anyone is planning a ride they’ll likely post it in the Events, Group Rides, and Meets section.

We'll look for you at the show. (If I knew who I was looking for.)

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
No you don't have to get up early and you are on gtamotorcycle and see the rides hook ups section on there which is regional
Sonny, it was meant a joke, hence the smiley face. :)
Also, I believe he was asking about the mvagusta.net forum being broken down by region. I do not actively promote the GTAMotorcycle forum. There are a few really good people and occasionally some interesting news. However, I find the signal to noise ratio far to high for my tastes. Although as you say, it is a good place to see who's riding where.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.