MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all...new to the MV F4 family. Been riding over 30 years and have had a variety of bikes from 2-stroke single cylinder to Harleys, etc. Just bought a 2011 F4 and can't wait to get my hands on her come Spring. Have a few quick questions:

1. Any other F4 owners in Toronto please reach out, would be great to meet up and understand this bike and the brand better

2. Am looking for a fender eliminator kit and integrated tail light, any suggestions?

3. Am looking for frame sliders, looks like they require modification to the fairing which I would rather avoid doing. Any experience or suggestions?

4. Why does the F4 have a Corse sticker on the front fender? Aren't the F4 and the F4 Corse two different models?

Looking forward to being part of the MV family for a long time.

Cheers! :f4:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome to the family you will enjoy the MV. For MV riders in Toronto PM Masser or Smelly Bean, I rode with Masser before I moved to Portland. For the 2011 F4 I would recommend the Melotti Tail tidy ( I used this on my 2011 MV F4 and also 2012 MF4RR) Alex from Gp racing a forum sponsor carry's them. For integrated signal you can relocate the signal in the rear fairing. Search by my previous posts I have pictures posted http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=46181&highlight=dahulk .

There is an integrated brake light with signal the downside it involves cutting the wire leads which I prefer to keep stock I did purchase it but sold it.

As for sliders so far I have not found any sliders for the 2011 F4 but lets see if anyone else has found sliders. Keep in mind you might have to cut your fairings

I am curious about the Corse sticker on the bike. Curious where you purchase the bike was it at Ride Motorcycle? Post pics for the members to see when you can. Finally welcome to the family.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome fellow Canadian!

They are a treat to ride.

Cheers.

Ps. Leafs suck!! Lololol

·
Registered
5,070 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome fellow Canadian!

They are a treat to ride.

Cheers.

Ps. Leafs suck!! Lololol
Thanks and yeah they do but it's the only team we have in Toronto :green:

I installed the Clear Alternatives integrated brake lights/turn signals. http://store.58cycle.com/product_p/tail%20light%20mv%20ag%20clear.htm

I think the tail tidy that I put on was from Evotech: http://www.evotech-performance.com/mv-agusta-f4-2011-2013-tail-tidy
Thanks...will look it up, appreciate the links. Any pics to show how it looks?

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm in the toronto area too. We do some big rides on great roads around muskoka and other cottage areas.,starting from stouffville area

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Welcome to the addiction. :naughty:
I’ve got fourty years on two and four strokes including 10 years of racing. I ride an F3 but don’t hold that against me. :stickpoke
I have met a couple MV owners from the GTA but have not yet had the pleasure of riding with any of them. We need to have a get together and trade lies. :)
We are all curious about your new ride. Is it new, used, where did you buy it etcetera.
Oh, I live north of Trenton. Will be at the T.O. bike show next Saturday.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I'm in the toronto area too. We do some big rides on great roads around muskoka and other cottage areas.,starting from stouffville area
Please keep me posted, I live in Downtown TO so as long as you're not an early bird and hitting the roads at 8am on a weekend I would appreciate the opportunity to ride with you guys.

Welcome to the addiction. :naughty:
I’ve got fourty years on two and four strokes including 10 years of racing. I ride an F3 but don’t hold that against me. :stickpoke
I have met a couple MV owners from the GTA but have not yet had the pleasure of riding with any of them. We need to have a get together and trade lies. :)
We are all curious about your new ride. Is it new, used, where did you buy it etcetera.
Oh, I live north of Trenton. Will be at the T.O. bike show next Saturday.
I'll probably go to the bike show Saturday as well, need to find me a Pitbull style rear stand for the bike. Bought a 2011 F4 from Kahuna / Ride Motorsports. Looking forward to meeting the GTA MV family this season, I need to learn a lot about these bikes. Been on Jap bikes most of my life and I know these bikes are quite different.

Stephen...Is there a MV group / section for people that live in a specific area like the GTA? My Rennlist Porsche forum has a section and it makes it so easy to connect with local enthusiasts.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Please keep me posted, I live in Downtown TO so as long as you're not an early bird and hitting the roads at 8am on a weekend I would appreciate the opportunity to ride with you guys.

I'll probably go to the bike show Saturday as well, need to find me a Pitbull style rear stand for the bike. Bought a 2011 F4 from Kahuna / Ride Motorsports. Looking forward to meeting the GTA MV family this season, I need to learn a lot about these bikes. Been on Jap bikes most of my life and I know these bikes are quite different.

Stephen...Is there a MV group / section for people that live in a specific area like the GTA? My Rennlist Porsche forum has a section and it makes it so easy to connect with local enthusiasts.
Ok will do we don't start early I like sleeping in....go on gtamotorcycle.com and look at the rides and hook ups section. Still in the game rides is the best one....the name doesn't do justice to the pace ,riders or amazing roads of the rides...rennlist is for coffee shop parking lot and fall colours posers not the same. I got off rennlist years ago

·
Registered
1,549 Posts

Oh you got to get up early if you want to go for ride. Heck fire, it'll take you to 10:00 just to get out of the downtown core. :)

I don't know if there'll be many venders at this show. This is the M.M.I.C. new bike show. If Ride / Kahuna don't carry Pitbull then call Jeff Bolt at GPbikes in Whitby. Tell him I sent you and he'll give you a decent discount. They may even have the 1098 / MV pin model in stock.

There is no such regional break down but if anyone is planning a ride they’ll likely post it in the Events, Group Rides, and Meets section.

We'll look for you at the show. (If I knew who I was looking for.)

·
Registered
175 Posts

Oh you got to get up early if you want to go for ride. Heck fire, it'll take you to 10:00 just to get out of the downtown core. :)

I don't know if there'll be many venders at this show. This is the M.M.I.C. new bike show. If Ride / Kahuna don't carry Pitbull then call Jeff Bolt at GPbikes in Whitby. Tell him I sent you and he'll give you a decent discount. They may even have the 1098 / MV pin model in stock.

There is no such regional break down but if anyone is planning a ride they’ll likely post it in the Events, Group Rides, and Meets section.

No you don't have to get up early and you are on gtamotorcycle and see the rides hook ups section on there which is regional

·
Registered
5,070 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts

Stephen...Is Ethere a MV group / section for people that live in a specific area like the GTA? My Rennlist Porsche forum has a section and it makes it so easy to connect with local enthusiasts.

I Think I know the bike you purchase the former owner is a good friend of mine. Congrats the bike was never abused or tracked.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
No you don't have to get up early and you are on gtamotorcycle and see the rides hook ups section on there which is regional
Sonny, it was meant a joke, hence the smiley face. :)
Also, I believe he was asking about the mvagusta.net forum being broken down by region. I do not actively promote the GTAMotorcycle forum. There are a few really good people and occasionally some interesting news. However, I find the signal to noise ratio far to high for my tastes. Although as you say, it is a good place to see who's riding where.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok will do we don't start early I like sleeping in....go on gtamotorcycle.com and look at the rides and hook ups section. Still in the game rides is the best one....the name doesn't do justice to the pace ,riders or amazing roads of the rides...rennlist is for coffee shop parking lot and fall colours posers not the same. I got off rennlist years ago
I am on GTAM, handle on there is Fezz. I've known Paul & Donna who own & manage GTAM for over 10 years and they are close friends. I avoid joining random rides because I've had bad experiences with the riding style of some people on there but I've also met some great people who are now close friends from on there as well.

I use the Rennlist Porsche forum, not the Rennlist Motorcycle forum.

Oh you got to get up early if you want to go for ride. Heck fire, it'll take you to 10:00 just to get out of the downtown core. :) I don't know if there'll be many vendors at this show. This is the M.M.I.C. new bike show. If Ride / Kahuna don't carry Pitbull then call Jeff Bolt at GPbikes in Whitby. Tell him I sent you and he'll give you a decent discount. They may even have the 1098 / MV pin model in stock. There is no such regional break down but if anyone is planning a ride they’ll likely post it in the Events, Group Rides, and Meets section.
Stephen...I'll PM you once I know when I'm going to the show and we can catch up.

Italia...thanks for the pics, that looks awesome, I'll be doing that as my very first mod when I get the bike.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I am on GTAM, handle on there is Fezz. I've known Paul & Donna who own & manage GTAM for over 10 years and they are close friends. I avoid joining random rides because I've had bad experiences with the riding style of some people on there but I've also met some great people who are now close friends from on there as well.

I use the Rennlist Porsche forum, not the Rennlist Motorcycle forum.

Stephen...I'll PM you once I know when I'm going to the show and we can catch up.

Italia...thanks for the pics, that looks awesome, I'll be doing that as my very first mod when I get the bike.
Yeah I mean the rennlist Porsche forum..if you are on GTAM then as I said still in the game rides are all you need. The others are crap

·
Registered
175 Posts
Sonny, it was meant a joke, hence the smiley face. :)
Also, I believe he was asking about the mvagusta.net forum being broken down by region. I do not actively promote the GTAMotorcycle forum. There are a few really good people and occasionally some interesting news. However, I find the signal to noise ratio far to high for my tastes. Although as you say, it is a good place to see who's riding where.
AGREED

·
Registered
175 Posts
I Think I know the bike you purchase the former owner is a good friend of mine. Congrats the bike was never abused or tracked.
Funny how people who never go to the track think that a bike that has been tracked is a problem.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts